Leaving

What ur thought about me ???

.

.

Next morning ...

Jungkook woke up alone in bed . He was quite ok with that . He went to bathroom did his routine , take shower went to took his office clothes.  But he stood astoshed . There wasnt a single clothes of tae. 
" Is ok kook , maybe he shift in another room . You didnt do anything right to keep him with you did you ? So relax " jungkook somehow calm himself and get ready as fast as he can. 

Jungkook rushed towards downstairs.  He saw everyone eating their breakfast . Jungkook finally breath properly . Jungkook come and sat beside tae . Tae look towards him and smile and give him a peak . Jungkook gave him a big smile . Jimin felt crying because Jungkook never gave him that smile he give to tae .  Namjoon was happy that tae is still normal. Jin wasn't feeling good  . Hobi was just normal ..

After breakfast before boys can leave , tae told them to wait . He come back after 5 min with some documents .

"Joonie hyung ... I am accepting my fate ..." saying that he gave that file to namjoon . He took that file and read  and throw that file "Are you insane ? If you want to leave him that leave him what is my fault ? I am not allowing this . " "Hyung .. I am going . My bags in car . Wish me luck ." "Shut up you aren't going anywhere ."

Jin just picked up that file and read that file also fall from his shake because of shakiness " Tae , your hyung is right .. dont leave us.  Please dont punish us like this. " "Both of you gonna forget me dont worry .." jin shake his head as a no ..

Jungkook couldn't take anymore and again pick up that file and his eyes gets teary ... "Tae  ...." "yes kook" tae said with a beautiful smile "Is this my punishment ? Dont be this stone hearted tae.  Please tae " jungkook said while crying tae walked towards him wipes his tears "I am forgiving you kook for everything . I hope the best for you and ..... Others " tae was about to take his hand off but jungkook hold in his hand and start begging ..

Jimin couldn't help he picked up that file again because when tae went to jungkook that file fall from his hand ..

Jimin was shock ..when he read that file ...

1st page.. Divorce paper ...

2nd page ...  Will paper ..

I , kim Taehyung  giving my all property to park jimin with all my sense .

Jimin look at tae with sad eyes.  He started to felt guilty .  Tae just smile at him .

"Tae where will you go ? I am not letting you leave me . What I am going to answer mom ? Dont leave tae ."

Tae just look at Hobi and blink, hobi nods  " Atleast let me be with you tae ?" Hobi said  "yes tae atleast let hobi be with you " jin plead. 

Tae was quite but finally he said "ok . Hobi hyung you can come with me ".

Everyone was crying , hobi went to outside to keep his bags in car  .. tae just smile at them and walk towards jimin and took off his wedding ring and place it on jimin's hand "Give him everything .. I couldn't give . Win him over me jimin . Win him . I am going today but if I came back any day and  he still didn't love you the way he love me ... I am gonna took over him again " tae said that loud to enough to hear all ears to hear. Saying that tae went to jungkook hold his face "hey handsome"  jungkook just kept crying , tae look him for a bit than kiss him. .. jungkook kiss him back but because of crying he cough and kiss get broke.  Tae smile at him and went to jin hug him kissed his cheeks .. than went to namjoon who hug him tightly and kissed his cheeks many times . Tae broke that hug and went nami and kiss his cheeks "Never lose any battle , if you have leave the field to be strong than leave and come back with something others can never imagined " nami just nods. 

"Tae " hobi called tae .. "thank you for everything . If I ever made any mistake please forgive me " tae bow and left . Namjoon left as soon as tae's car left.  He couldnt stay her any moment . He was feeling guilty . He was questioning himself why he have to be all weak everytime when tae needs him the most. ..

After namjoon drove away .. jimin walks towards jungkook he touched jungkook he angrily pushed his hand away "DONT DARE TO TOUCH ME.  I LOST MY TAE JUST BECAUSE OF YOU . DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TAKE PILLS EVERYTIME BUT NO YOU DIDNT TAKE IT . BE HAPLY THAT I AM GONNA TOLERATE YOU BECAUSE OF MY CHILD OTHERWISE ...". Jungkook also left . Jin picked nami who was crying because all of this . Jin just pats jimin and leave . Jimin thought jin will think about him but he was wrong , jin love tae more than him . Tae give him everything jin wants of course jin love tae more ...

In car...

"You declare war there tae .. and no one noticed " tae just smirk and puts on his ring again "They thought I am gonna give him my ring .. like really " 

"Stop there , hyung where are you?" Suddenly someone one knock on car's window  "He is here" hobi unlocked the door that guy put his bags  inside first than get inside himself "hello ratatae " "hello angle hyung , he is hobi hyung " "hello handsome, are you single?" "Hello , i am but for you No , i am not single"

Hobi start the car but still flirting "Ouch , thats hurts. May I know this handsome cruel man name ? " That person shy a little bit "Dr .Min yoongi"

What you guys want ?

Sope ....

Yoonmin ...

Yoonminsoek....