Nothing left

(I know my story style is kinda mess but bear with me pls .. this is my first ff 🙇)

2 hours  later

Tae's apartment...

Namjoon , Jin , Hobi , Jungkook  were mess . All of them were insane . Everyone was blaming others but inside they know that they had choice they choose the easy one the lie . Jin and Hobi was kinda innocent here but who cares of that .

*Ting*

Jungkook jumped and went to read that message he thought Tae message him . But it was jimin

Jimin

I am waiting for you in seoul station . Come get me . I fucking want answer from all of you.  Tell jin hyung I want my fucking justice . I m waiting.  I want to see my Taehyung that's it .

Jungkook was astounded . He just walked to jin and pass him the phone . Jin also thought it's tae when he reads his blood also get cold namjoon snatch phone from jin's hand as he also thought it's tae  but when he read that he just back that to jin and sat beside hobi . Hobi didn't even ask to read he doesn't want to know anything more not anymore.

"Go kook, bring him here. He deserves his justice . Both of them are angel who are surrounded by us ... Creepy monsters"

No one said another word jungkook just nods and left .

After 1 hour ,

Jungkook , jimin both enter . In those whole ride jimin or jungkook both didn't said a word . Jimin just ran inside.

"tata , tae,  my tata  baby look your minnie is back " jimin ran to every single room ignoring everyone in living room . After searching every corner jimin went back to living room. He didn't say word just walked hobi . Jimin cupped hobi's face "you ... You weren't that guy who paid my bills that day.  Weren't you that guy you had a kid and man whom for my heart cry every day after we meet . Can you pls tell me where is my tata and where is that man . That day  he was wearing a mask and bcus of pills I was kinda daze pls help me.            

Everyone else  here is demon all just hurt me and separate me from my tata.  Can you pls help me.  I will gave you everything.   My all money, my dignity , sanity anything you ask just help to find my tata back.   Pls "

Jimin was crying mess all of them were looking at floor cuz of shame . Jungkook finally got some gut . He just went to jimin and take him in his arms but jimin wasn't having that "Leave me fucker, you fucking used me you knew about tata you didn't said that how could you .. ahh I want my tata". Jin and namjoon look at themselves and nods jin gave jungkook some signal which jungkook got ... Jungkook kissed jimin. 

That's time all of them heard a vase fall . Jungkook broke that kissed all of them looked at that direction and found tae was standing with huge smile .

Seeing tae jimin pushed jungkook and ran to tae . Thank God namjoon hold jungkook or he would fall. 

Jimin went to tae . Tae and jimin were looking at themselves .  Tae cupped jimin face with shaking hands.  Jimin put his hand over tae's, and take tae's hand and kissed them .  "I m sorry tata. If Minnie knew he would kill himself but he wouldn't touch that guy " tae shake his hands and pull him in a hug and whisper "Everyone have to pay for their sins" jimin got goosebumps but he didn't say anything just hug tae more tightly. 

After breaking the hug tae pull jimin with him where other was standing . "Jin hyung I m hungry make me something also me and minnie are staying together . Also namjoon and hobi also jungkook hyung take shower you guys smell we will share every secret after breakfast ok come minnie"

Tae take jimin with him  , every one felt something isnt right how can  he be so cool now when he should be flaming now . Well expect jimin he was in happy daze to notice all this .

Next ep ...

There was a man who wanted to kill  tae ,So

I m thinking that I should change its name to Game of fate or Game of hate or game of love or game of heart . Vote for the name you like it you can suggest one