Angel 😇?

"Jin hyung, I am going out ... Minnie is asleep .. if he asked for me tell him I will come after an hour or two." tae said as he was about to left . But jungkook stop him "where are going tae? It's like 8 pm " tae turn to jungkook "Going to file divorce" jungkook face gets pale "W-what?" Tae laugh "just kidding , I have some work to do .. also I am not leave you that easily , without making you feel something I feel .. don't worry bye" tae left . Jin pat Jungkook's shoulder "I m just  praying for my punishment hyung.   So after that I can know what I am gonna do .. like live or die" saying that jungkook also left.  Jin was Verge of crying.

Meanwhile ...

Tae stop infornt of small house "let's go , inside bby" Taehyung walked infront of that house.  He ring the bell..  Minutes later that door finally open . "Took you long enough to open .. " Taehyung walked in "well, I am not a billionaire like your husband or brother so I have to work my ass off for that reason I fall asleep .." someone said as he close the door "Jeez ..you did research. .ok ok I am sorry .by the way do you have strawberry? I am craving" that person nods and walked to kitchen tae sat on a couch .  He come back and gave tae his bowl of strawberries and sat next to him . "Aren't you trusting me too much tae ? " Taehyung stay quite and just ate his strawberries after 4 strawberries "sometime stranger feel more trustworthy than family . And even you break my trust I am not gonna be surprised or anything so I am good " "whatever" tae yawn and other notice that "tae come with me " tae just nods and follow him . That person took him in his bedroom "tae , I am going to cook for us why don't you lay down abit ?" Taehyung was sleepy so he just did what he was told and laid down he was almost asleep when that person gave him a pillow for cuddle and also a blanket . "Sleep tight tae " tae  close his eyes after saying "thank you angel hyung ."

That person sigh and went to cook dinner .. he couldn't help and think again how he met this guy

Flashback ...

After Taehyung left his apartment .. He went to bogum's as Taehyung trust him . But when he reached there he found out bogum went out of town for a month . Taehyung  was sad , angry ,hurt, in pain .. 

Tae left that place and went to a dark bridge that bridge was famous for suicide . Taehyung stand up on bridge railing and about to jump when someone pull him by his hand.  "ARE YOU INSANE OR WHAT ??" Tae looked at that person and start crying like a baby  that person try his best to control tae but failed . Tae passed out . Fortunately tae had his car keys that person carried tae to his car than drives him to his(that person's) house.  Also  that person's didn't bring his car and decided to walk .

Tae open his eyes in a unknown place . He looked here and there he found a man sleeping so he went to that person poke his cheeks . Sadly that person was a deep sleeper so he didn't walk than tae pushed him that time that person wake "Wake up .. it's time for work .. wake up wake up it's a whole new day " finally that guy woke up "Oh .. you are making sounds like alarm ." Tae nods .

Tae sat on bed crossing his legs.  "Why am here?? " "well, I don't know you so I bring you here. Listen I don't know what happened to you that you decide to jump but before doing that think about your unborn child .  "  Tae just broke down again .  "No one wants me or my child . Even if I keep him or her the chances of my living is quite low . My whole family betrayed me.  If they knows about my child they will harm him or her , so it's better that he or she die with me  "  that look at tae for a while "Do you know Mother's are  most strong person I know . They are way more strong than any other human being . They gave birth which way more painful than we imagine but mother's forgot about that.  Many mother's just live because of their child many died with happy smile cuz they gave birth of their child . And here you are just thinking about yourself . Think about the child.  If your that family keeps you in shadow than build a new one with your kid . " Tae just heard him carefully and nods . Tae was quite than suddenly his stomach made a sound . He was embarrassed . That guy chuckle "I guess your cham is hungry " tae just nods "strawberries work for you?" Tae nods eagerly "They run to be honest "

Tae was eating strawberries when that guy come to him and gave him a prescription . Tae took it "what is it" "you are quite weak . You need strength so buy those medicine and vitamins ok" tae nods.   "Wait aren't you that guy who brought me to my home morning?" "Finally you recognize me   yeah I am that guy ."

"Thank you for helping me.  My name is Jeon Taehyung.  " "My name is Dr. Min yoongi . " "oh but can I call you angel hyung? You are just like an angel to me ". "No. Call me yoongi hyung" tae pout and mumble ok .

Yoongi drop tae again . Tae hugged him and ran to his apartment . Yoongi gave him a gummy smile .

*present.*

Tae woke up having a nightmare.  He was drench in his sweat. "Tae woke up .  I made our dinner.  Tae , what happened " yoongi walked to tae when he saw tae was breathing abnormally "tae looked at me. Breath .. ok take in ..out. . in ... Out. . in .. out  are you ok now?" Tae nods and hug yoongi who hug him back tae mumble  "why being weakness of someone is so hard? I didn't do anything still I am feeling like criminal . I feel like I was the reason of everyone's misery . Do you think like that also angel hyung?"  Yoongi caressed tae's back . "No tae. Just calm down ok . Wanna eat I made dinner let's eat and full your tummy ok let's go" tae nods but he was still hugging yoongi .

"I hate hugs . If you weren't pregnant I won't hug you ever" tae chuckle  "peaks of being pregnant by the way chicken is delicious " "well I am qualified to be a cook " "sure you are. "

"Thanks for dropping hyung ." "Your welcome and don't forget to eat and your medicine ok . Also you can call or visit me anytime. " Tae nods and left .

Tae walked inside is apartment and found jimin was waiting for him . When jimin saw tae he ran to him and hug him.  Jin and Hobi was there too but tae ignore them "tae , let's get back to kim mainson pls" jin plead to tae bcus it's hard to go there took care of his child than come here.  He can't bring nami here  cuz no one knows what can happen next.   "Ok hyung.  But .... "