50k!!!

I don't usually do this but I have a big announcement...

WE REACHED OVER 50k READS AHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL?!

This is the first ever fanfic I ever wrote and wow I never thought it would come this far

This is the first ever fanfic I ever wrote and wow I never thought it would come this far. What the hell man.... I'm at a loss for words. It's crazy.

I never thought I'd be getting 50+ messages everyday. I never thought I'd be waking up to people actually reading and liking the stuff I put out. It's crazy. I'm genuinely shocked.

To celebrate this specific fanfic, I thought of maybe having a place where people could ask questions about the fanfic.

This fanfic was my first so I wouldn't be surprised if there were a billion things that didn't make sense. So for the next few days I'll be checking my notifications daily in case there's any questions about this fanfics, myself, or any of the other fanfics I have.

Now that that's over with, if you still want to stay here's some fun facts about this fanfic and myself and some random pictures at the bottom!!

Weird shit about Y/n:

I saw that some of you really liked Y/n and some of you really hated her for the stupid stuff she did. So I thought why not break down her character a bit!

1. Y/n is the Ultimate Liar but what does that mean?

To be honest, I think Y/n was a horrible liar. Without her ability to tell when someone is lying, she's just like Shuichi who can also lie to some degree.

If anything she should be the Ultimate Actor or Kidnapper as some of you said. She even got lied to by Kokichi when he killed himself, so in my opinion she kinda sucked a bit...

It's been about a year since this book came out and I decided to finally clear up Y/n's dumb talent. The fact that Y/n lies a lot isn't because of her talent. Her talent is to tell when someone's lying. So why is she called the Ultimate Liar?

It's because the person Y/n lies to most is herself. If you look closely, she's in a constant state of denial. Examples would be her feelings towards Kokichi, Kokichi's death, and the fact that she couldn't do anything to stop these murders.

One of the reasons Y/n can lie so good to others is because she lies to herself constantly. It's this state of denial that hurts her and is why she didn't find the identity of the mastermind fast enough, she couldn't confront her feelings, couldn't move on from any of the deaths of her friends which ended up with her hating herself, etc.

2. Y/n's voice in her head is a real person.

Y/n's voice seems like just a voice in her head that brings her down, but it's more than that. I would explain this more but I'm also thinking of using this in future books. Which books, I can't say because there's multiple and some I haven't published.