Chapter 12

"Run it's the po po!" "What already?! Looks like they found us faster than usual.." "Come on grab the stuff and run!", I said while running with D.I.C.E., carrying large amounts of panta. "Yay we got the panta, now let's go", Kokichi laughed while we all started to run to a truck. "Hurry up, put the panta in the back and get in! They're coming!"

We all quickly get into the truck. Three members were in the front, four members were in the back seats and me, Kokichi and two other members sat in the truck.

"Oh glorious panta, you shall be claim by me", Kokichi hugging the panta bottle. "Don't drink it yet! It's gonna spill everywhere!", one of the members yelled. "Sorry to interrupt your interesting conversation but their catching up", I said to the rest of the members as the police drove even closer and closer to the truck.

"Drive faster!" "I'm trying! I don't think I can lose them!" I grab the huge panta bottle out of Kokichi's hands. "Hey my panta!", Kokichi pouted. "Let them catch up." "What! Are you insane?!", the member driving yelled back. "Yes, just trust me!", I yelled back. "As you wish." The truck slowly gets closer to the police car. "Slow down you vehicle!!" "Hey if your gonna do something, do it fast!" "wait just trust me.." Finally once the police car was close enough, I start to violently shake the bottle and aimed it at the police car.

The bottle burst open with sticky panta spilling all over the car as the bottle cap shot at the car's shield, breaking through it. The car started to swerve and tried to get the sticky panta of the car. Finally Kokichi and the other members in the back grab there guns and aim for the car's tires. The cop car violently swerved into a convenient store and we cheered as as drove away.

*ding dong bing bong* I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light to an awake Kokichi with bed head hoovering over me. "Morning sleephead! Has anyone ever told you that you sleep talk?", Kokichi said he sits up. "No cause I usually sleep by myself cause I'm not a baby. I hope my sleeping talking woke you up", I teased. "WAHHH Y/N YOUR SO MEAN!!", Kokichi said crying fake tears dramatically.

"Awww is little Kokichi's feeling hurt. Do Y/n to kiss it better", I said in a childish tone. "Yes!", Kokichi said playing along with the childish act. I quickly pecked him on the cheek, making him blush and turn away. "See all better now haha", I said laughing at the purple headed boy. "Haha it's been awhile since we played around like this." "Yeah no kidding", I said getting out of bed as Kokichi does the same.

"I'm going to go change in my dorm", Kokichi says heading to the door. "Ok loser see meet you outside." "K meet you out there sweet heart." Kokichi then walks out the door and I hear the door close.

I end up getting ready with a stupid grin on my face. I can't believe I'm falling for that stupid idiot. I can't believe he hasn't left you hanging in the dark. Kokichi would never do that, nothing can ruin this morning.

I finally meet up with Kokichi outside. "So how's student council?", Kokichi asked as we walk. "They're totally falling for Angie's trick. I heard from the others they're resurrecting the student and is already on it..." "Well then to Angie's lab we go."

As we walk towards Angie's lab, we see Himiko, Shuichi, Maki, and Kaito at the door to her lab. "Nyehhh don't tell your gonna try to stop Angie again", Himiko said towards Shuichi. "Well we can't let it happen. The ritual is one of Monokuma's motives", Shuichi said back at Himiko.

Maki then interrupts their little disagreement. "Well it's a good thing that you're here Himiko. This way you can get Angie to open up the door." "I can't. I've been trying to call to her to see how the ritual is going but there's no answer. She must be really in her work.."