It's a Lie!!!

It's a lie!!! Well uhhh not really.... I mean it's the truth but uhhh.... a haha take two!
_____

Tanks- hanks- tan..... omg I'm not going to get threw this...
______

Thanks to everyone— wait thanks to everyone? What am I even saying... ok hold up a second.
_____

(After a long time figuring out what to say, I kinda gave up....)

I can't there's believe people, total strangers, that actually read the stuff I put on here..... I can't believe that you guys actually like the stuff I put on here. I'm just shocked and overwhelmed by how far this book came. Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot! But honestly, ya'll crazy.... I can't believe you guys actually read this stuff.

Anyway I'll get straight to the point. The truth is, this is the end of this book. But on the bright side while writing the end of this book, I got a few ideas and decided to write a continuation to this book.

The Ultimate Liar- Falling in Fame

The books basically about Y/n's life after the killing game. You technically don't need a killing game to mess up your life, so what's gonna happen to Y/n now? (My siblings keep judging the cover that I made and I'm secretly offended)

Well uhhh that's basically it. Again thank you to everyone that supported me while writing this and thank you to everyone that actually read this book. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you!!! 💜