Chapter 18

Y/N POV:

I'm.... gonna die... this is the end.... Good bye Kokichi. I stand there in front of Kokichi with my hands wide open expecting the arrow to hit me but it never came. Instead I felt weight being push up upon me and my weight being shifted as I fell. "Grk!...." "K-Kaito." The next thing I knew.... I was knocked out.

Kokichi POV:

Just as the arrow was about to hit me, Y/n stepped in front of me from the behind. "Haha... I'm sorry.." "No... stop Y/n!", I yelled as I tried to get up, which miserably failed by me falling back to the ground again.

Just as I thought everything was over, Kaito pushed Y/n as he got hit in the arm by the poison arrow. As the poison started to take it's affect Kaito, who is already in bad shape, looses balance and puts all his weight on Y/n causing to be fall hard on the metal flooring and pass out.

"K-Kaito!", Maki yelled as she got Kaito off of Y/n. I bring myself to Y/n and lifted their head up, checking for any injuries. The side of the head was bleeding a bit but other than that, Y/n was still alive.

"Kaito.. just stay here! I-I'm gonna get the antidote..", Maki quickly exclaimed as she rushed out the door.

As Kaito began coughing again, I slowly picked up Y/n and set them in the front of the Exisals Hangar's entrance. Just as I was about to clean up the blood, I hear Maki's foot steps and leave the medical supplies outside. "Shit... I'm sorry Y/n.." As I said that, I closed the entrance and go back to Kaito who has stopped coughing.

"Kaito, can you hear me!? Quick! Drink this antidote!!", Maki said throwing it through the bathroom window as I expected. Kaito slowly grabbed it but before he could do anything, I painfully ran up and stole the antidote.

"Sorry... but I can't die here... Since I'm... the mastermind of this killing game", I said in breathes to contain my composure. "Wait! There's only one antido—" "Oh you don't have to worry about Kaito, he already fulfilled his dream, right? He already... went to space", I spoke in a cocky tone.

"Tch... Dammit!" "S-Stop!!!", Maki cried out from the window. I opened the cap and pretend to drink it all. "Whew! I feel sooo much better. Well I guess there's gonna be another class trial then", I said as Maki turned pale in fear.

"Class... Trial?.." "And you'll be the blackened y'know. The blackened who killed Kaito", I spoke in a sinister voice. "I killed....." "No.. like hell.. am I gonna let you get your way", Kaito struggled to speak. "Kaito, why did you protect them... If you didn't help them then—" "No Maki... even if it's Kokichi or Y/n.. I can't have you kill anybody.." I forced myself to put on a smile as I spoke.

"Awww Kaito wasn't protecting me, he was protecting Maki! Now Maki's gonna die cuz you protected me!" "Shut up! I.. wont die that easily..", he said still struggling to talk. "Wow Kaito, you really aren't boring. I wanna see what a dying Kaito can do. Go ahead, I won't meddle with your plans", I said with a cocky smirk on my face. "What are you—" "Just go Maki Roll! Run... just please run.. You gotta live", Kaito said as Maki hurried off and ran away from the window.

After Maki's presence was completely gone, I gave Kaito the antidote as he drinks it down. "Neeheehee now you have no choice but to join my plan....", I said as Kaito stares at my with a furious glare.

Y/N POV:

I slowly wake up to a throbbing pain on my head. I put my hand to the side of my head and feel a liquid substance coming out. I took my hand off my head and looked at it.

"Blood.... what the hell? I'm... outside of the Hangar... wait Kokichi!" I quickly wipe off the blood and stood up. "Damn the entrance is locked.. and then there's Maki and Kaito... the bathroom window!" I run to the bathroom window. As I was running to the window, I see Maki running straight towards me.