Chapter 13

I'm running, but why? I know they will catch me. I watch as I get surrounded by people holding up signs saying "Liar" or calling me names, saying I'm the root of all evil. It's obvious these people do not like me. I then get grabbed by a thorny rope that grabs around my neck as it pulls me up, hurting my throat making it bleed. It hurts..

I end up suddenly get hand cuffed behind me back as a pin ball aims straight to my face. I'm bleeding... it hurts. I feel my body being dragged by the thorny rope. I loose consciousness for a bit, but once I regain it I see boiling bubbling fire underneath. I scratch and tug on the rope. I look up to see it about to snap. It snaps and I fall. But instead of feeling the scorching heat of the water, I feel spikes poking through my body. I close my eyes and scream in agony.

You failed. What do you mean? You know what I mean. You found the mastermind and Korekiyo, Angie, and Tenko died. You let three people die. Sooner or later someone will attack Kokichi and it's going to be your fault. No I wont let that happen. Your words mean nothing, after all you are a liar.

I groggily open my eyes and turn to see the time. I slept over the morning announcement. I did my normal routine and started to head to the dining hall. As I was walking to the dining hall, I see Gonta staring at something in the grass. His face full of confusion and shock as he then turns away and runs to the dining hall. "What the hell was that about?", I asked as I saw Gonta run off in a panic. I then start to walk towards the spot Gonta was gawking at.

Once I got there, I saw a that more words were added to the stone. It's Kokichi's hand writing. I know I should put more trust in him since he's my boss and leader but.... I hate that he has to act alone sometimes. But that just makes me a hypocrite huh.... I turn around and start heading to the dining hall.

Once I got to the door, I saw that Monokuma and the Mono cubs are already there announcing the keys and motives. "Ta-da! The your prizes are these two next keys and a card key, which just happens to be one of your motives!", the pink bear exclaimed putting the items on the table. "Pupupu this mysterious card hey is your next motive! Use it wisely", Monokuma laughed.

"Wait if we want to prevent another murder from happening then we shouldn't us—", Keebo was interrupted by Kokichi. "Yoink! I'll take that card key then!", Kokichi says as he quickly takes the card key from Monokuma. "That little— I swear I'm gonna kick his ass!", Kaito yelled.

I quickly run between Kokichi and Kaito. "I'm sorry Kaito but I must say, it's a bit early in the morning to be violent don't you think. Especially in the condition we're in", I said emphasizing the word condition. "Tch yeah yeah whatever", Kaito says getting the hint that he's in pretty bad shape to be running after Kokichi.

"Pupupu now that everyone is here, I shall say the second motive", Monokuma said he laughed. We watched as Monokuma pulls out a machine gun. "AHHHH THE BEAR HAS A GUN!!" "W-Wait you can't kill us! The r-rules saying y-you can't k-kill anybody!" "Who said I was gonna kill anyone", Monokuma said slyly. Monokuma then started to spin rapidly and started to count down from ten.

"Everyone get out now!!", I yelled as everyone started to get out of the dining hall. But unfortunately, there was two exisals blocking the entrance. "nine......eight...." "I'll kill you bear", Maki said giving of a deadly aura.

"No one will touch the bear! Did you guys already forget the rules!? Idiots!! Some one hold down Maki and Gonta!! And Keebo don't do any funny robot stuff and help hold down those two!!", I ordered. Everyone out of panic did what I said. "We have to take cover!!" "five.... fo—" "There's no time!!!" "We're gonna die...." "Three...... two..... one."

Shuichi's POV:

"We're gonna die...." No this can't be it.... no.. "Wait ---- wh---'s --n!?", Kokichi yelled but I couldn't hear him over the yelling of the others. "Wait Kokichi I can't hear you!"