Chapter 2

I hear it. Everyone is looking at me now. Was it wrong. Was it...my fault? Why... why is it my fault? Why is everyone so cruel...why do they hate me so.. I hear their chants repeating in my head. "Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!"

Please stop..I'm not a liar. Please stop.  STOP!!.... Silence. Everything turn black. The chanting stops . I'm all alone. I drop to my knees. I hate people. I hate everyone.

Then something suddenly dropped from the sky and fell to my knees. A mask.... a clown mask. Of course a clown mask. It's so simple! Why didn't I think of this before!? If they want a liar, I'll give them a liar. I put on the clown mask and stand up.

Everyone thinks they want the truth, but in reality no one wants it. If that's how it's gonna be, then I'll do it!! I'll be your liar!  If no one wants the real me, I'll throw it away completely! And with this mask I'll put on a show for everyone to see!

The room then glowed white and black, and 10 people stood out in front of  me, all wearing the same mask. I tried to walk to them but then suddenly I found myself in a cage and the floor beneath me opened. I was falling and no one is there to save me.

I opened my eyes. That dream... who were those people... Was that my memories? I sit up and get out of bed. I look around. "Looks like yesterday wasn't a dream." I check the time, it's almost 8 a.m. I brush up and get ready. Seems like my whole wardrobe is just the same outfit. I finally got ready and start to head to the dining hall, again putting on a bright smile.

As I walk to the dining hall, I saw the other students going there as well. You could tell they were depressed and probably hoping that this was all a bad dream. This is the more reason why I should keep on smiling.

All seventeen of us were present once Kaede walked into the dining hall. "Oh everyone's here already." "Now all of us has arrived. Kehehehe.. I'm glad." Geez Korekiyo, I'm glad you're glad but you give me creepy vibes. I quietly blocked everyone out as I slowly felt myself slipping back to sleep. Just as I was about to pass out, I felt myself being pushed aside by Kokichi knocking into me.

"Ehh n-now it's my fault? Why are you guys ganging up on me? WWAAAAHHHHH so mean!! Y/n, they're bullying me!" I watched as Kokichi balled his eyes out as he clung onto me. I must admit, I'm impressed by how many tears he could cry. "Gosh your so noisy. Y/n just ignore him..." I looked at the situation and sighed as I took Kokichi's grasp off my arm.

"You know, you guys can't just blame him. We all blamed Kaede without taking responsibility. Try not to get me into whatever you guys are doing", I spoke as everyone went into their own conversation. Everyone is just fighting over whose fault it is, so I just ignored them and got some bread and walked out the door. But before I could walk out, a certain someone or should I say something popped out of no where.

"Hey now don't leave yet, I have an announcement!!" I sigh and turn around to face the black and white bear. "Hey, Don't just suddenly show up! It's too much stress for my heart", Tsumugi yelled as I mentally rolled my eyes. Oh my gosh please hurry up so I can leave. "OH, sorry. I didn't mean to not surprise you." "You did mean to surprise", Himiko said in a bored and tired tone.

"So are you going to say the announcement?", I say not showing how much I just want to leave. "Well being thrown into a killing game doesn't exactly mean you have to kill, so I figure I'd help you ease into the killing game by giving you some motivation to kill." Motivation to kill? This bear is just messed up in the head. " In short, a motive!! The special motive I prepared is called the First Blood Perk. For the first murder, no class trial will be held! This means you kill, you graduate with no strings attached."