Chapter 15

After the time limit for the investigation was over, we all headed down to the class trial room. As we all headed to our podiums, Monokuma started the class trial in a tiresome voice. "Ok.. lets get a basic explanation....eh, screw it. This is tiresome. Just start the class trial already...", Monokuma states in a down, tired voice.

"We should focus on the class trial. First, we need to clarify—", Keebo said as he was soon cut off by Kokichi. "Kaito's the culprit!" "Huh!? Say it to my face!!", Kaito exclaimed. That doesn't make sense, he already did... "While we were all still logged in Kaito and Y/n logged out alone, right? So that allows only them to move freely and commit murder", Kokichi explained. "Kokichi aren't you forgetting Y/n?" "No because y/n still has her motive on her so I asked her."

I look at Kokichi. I sigh and take off the tape under my bandanna. "Y/n did you kill Miu", Kokichi asked as I started to feel the word climbing up my throat. "No I didn't kill Miu..... I asked Monokuma and my motive still isn't cured so I'm afraid I can't be much help since I can't talk, goodnight." "No Y/n you can't sleep", Shuichi said as I stared at him.

Not the stupid detective... "I'll only get in your way. Fine I won't sleep but I won't be that audible during class trial." As everyone agreed, the class trial continued as Shuichi tried to defend Kaito and I put back the tape and the bandanna.

"I think it's to early to vote for Kaito", Shuichi said earning a groan form Kokichi. "Really cause I think it's to late! Kaito killed Miu with the poison", Kokichi complained. "Have you forgotten? The bottle we found at the scene was an antidote, not a poison", Shuichi said.

I glare as I turn to the detective. Lie.... Shuichi what are you doing? "Really Shuichi? Come on we checked the label together. The bottle had poison in it", Kokichi said slyly. "Is this fun for you... the trial?", Shuichi said glaring at Kokichi. "This is where both the culprit and me have fun. Let's just dismiss this talk about an antidote because we all know that you Shuichi, wouldn't lie." "Yeah sorry I got it wrong, but you got it wrong to Kokichi."

I looked at Shuichi as he explained that Miu couldn't be killed by poison because the side effects didn't match Miu's dead body. I watched as they finally reason out that she was killed in the Virtual world as they try to find out how she died. Getting tired and bored, I slowly felt my eyes heavy as I fall into a deep sleep.

Time Skip

"HEYYY WAKE UPP!!" "MMHMM!..... ", I mumbled as I jolted awake. "There she's awake", Kokichi said with a smile. "Y/n you promised us you wouldn't sleep, now we have to explain everything!" I take off the tape and bandanna off my mouth. "That wont be necessary, I already know about Miu's plan from the investigation so I bet I can catch on. So what do you need, I'll try to stay awake", I said as Shuichi sighed. "Well if you say so... were talking about how Miu slid off the roof. We want to ask you and Kaito if there was anything to be used as a sled."

Mhmmm so they're there huh, I think I got this. "No there was nothing", I said plainly. "See I told you, there no way Miu's body would've gotten that much friction of slide off like that", Maki said. "No she definitely did slide, you guys just aren't see it", Kokichi argued. As everyone argued about what it could be, I looked at Shuichi seeing what did say next.

"Wait there is something the culprit could've used to slide the body. The signboard!", Shuichi exclaimed. Kokichi didn't really mention a signboard when he told me about Miu's murder... Shuichi what do you think your doing? "But Shuichi, wasn't that signboard there to be the bridge. There's only one signboard", I said trying to get Shuichi back on track.

"Yeah but what if there was another one..." Lie.... Shuichi what the living hell are you doing... "Remember the time where I went to get the sign. Well turns out there were two and not just one. The culprit must've used that one as a sled", Shuichi continued. Lie.... "But then why did Miu say there was only one signboard", Himiko questioned. "Uhh... To mislead us. She did plan a murder after all."