Epilogue

"Hey... you think the limbs are fake?...." "No I definitely made them grow back with my magic. 100 percent." I open my eyes to a bright light in front of me.

"Holy shit..... did I make it into heaven?" "Not with that language your not." I look to my side to see where the voice came from.

"Maki, Shuichi, and Himiko?! Wait this room... what's going on?", I said as I slowly sit up. "We don't know what this place is eith— Y-Y/n! Your hand!", Shuichi exclaimed as I looked at my arms. I was in my D.I.C.E. uniform so I rolled up my sleeves. My left arm was fine but my right arm was a totally different skin color. (If you have dark skin, the marking will probably be lighter and if you have light skin, the marking will probably be darker. It's up to you honestly, just some random markings/ pigment)

I quickly pull of the blanket over my body and looked at my leg. Almost all of my right thigh had the markings as my arm.

"Well.. these are new. More importantly, where are we?", I asked as I turn to the other three. "We don't know, we tried the door but it was loc—"

Before Maki could finish, the door opened up to show a woman and three body guards walking in. "Oh great, you're all awake! I would like to begin with congrats with completing the killing game. I'm one of the doctors and helpers a part of Team Danganronpa. So how do you guys feel?", the woman asked with a smile as me and Maki glared at her.

"Team Danganronpa... you mean the same Danganronpa that trapped us in a killing game", I glared. "Yes but do keep in mind, you all wanted this and agreed to it. Before I let the guards escort you with the others, allow me to tell you what going to happen from now on. The 53rd season of Danganronpa has been released, meaning you guys are now popular. But before we allow you all to roam the streets again, we need you to stay in here so you can receive treatment to bringing back your lost memories and taking out your fake ones, that's all."

"W-Wait wha—" "Thank you, Shuichi Saihara, Maki Harukawa, Himiko Yumeno, and Y/n L/n, for participating in the 53rd season of Danganronpa. I hope you enjoy your stay", the woman bow and then left the room with the three body guards.

"Can you all stand?", one of the body guards asked as we all try to stand. I on my first attempt fell but quickly got back up. "I don't need help, don't help me!", I quickly said as I stood up.

"Please follow me", one of the body guards said as we follow the body guards as the other two body guards follow behind us. "So this is the oh so peaceful outside world huh. Just a big huge building with beds on them, great", I groan as I cross my arms.

"It's only been a second here and I already hate it..." "Wow not being so secretive now are you Y/n", Shuichi commented as I complained. "Oh would you like me to start lying Mr. Detective", I said as I turn to Shuichi as we walk into the elevator.

"How long are you going to call us by those name? We're not even Ultimates so why call us that name?", Maki questioned. "Because I want to, it's not like I'm trying to tease you or anything", I smirk. "Nyeeeeh I still can't tell if you're lying", Himiko groaned.

We get off the elevator and into some halls. "Hey Mr. Body guard, who are these 'others' the lady was talking about?", I asked as he looked towards at the other guards as they shook their heads.

"You'll just see when you get there miss L/n", The body guard said in a monotone voice. "Ew miss L/n? I'm a teen not a random old lady", I playfully said.

"....Y/n.... how do you do it?", Maki asked as we walked. "Huh? Do what, be a god? I don't know, I guess I'm just built different", I answer back.

"I mean you just lost someone you loved a few days ago..... and after we had that trial with Tsumugi. You even watched Keebo die as he saved you.... and now your back to playfully teasing others? If I were you, I'd have a guilty conscience and to be honest... I'm still trying to make sense of Kaito's death", Maki explained.