Chapter 22

After cutting Shuichi off by leaving Kokichi's dorm, and run to Keebo's lab. I'm counting on you Shuichi....."Keebo upgraded himself by the stuff in his lab so maybe I can find something I can use there.."

Once I get to Keebo's lab, I scavenge around for anything useful. The room shook beneath my feet as I searched the room.

"I need to hurry! Come on there has to be something I can use—AH!", I yelled as I tripped over my own foot. "Shit that hurt....", I groaned as I sat up.

As I sat up, in front of me stood a laser gun resembling the one on Keebo's arm but as a gun. "Perfect", I smirked as I took the gun and left the lab.

"Ah Keebo!" I quickly pull out a grenade and an Electro bomb from my backpack. I finally find Keebo fighting two Exsials with one more coming behind him. I quickly threw the Electro bomb at the Exisals fighting Keebo and the grenade at the Exisal behind him, moving it backwards and crashing into a near by building.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?", Keebo said as he hovered downwards. "I'm here to help and look what I found!", I exclaimed as I held the laser gun.

"Y/n that isn't for humans! Plus there really dangerous, you could die while just using one!!", Keebo exclaimed. "Oh please, I've been risking my life this whole killing game. I mean teaming up with another liar, pretending to be an assistant of the mastermind, lying about basically everything, I even threatened an assassin. But not any assassin, the Ultimate Assassin!? Besides you're forgetting one thing...", I said as I watched the Exisal that I threw a grenade at get up.

"I'm not just some random human you can find any where. I'm a liar and most of all... I'm an Ultimate and the second in command of D.I.C.E.!" I aim the laser gun and fire at the Exisal, hitting it straight in the chest.

"Haha your pretty extra..", Keebo chuckled as I faced him. "Well at least I'm not boring, I learned that form a friend of mine", I said as I smirked under my mask.

"I'll handle this one... I saw another Exisal going near those buildings over there where the others are", I said as I point to where the Exisal was. "Got it... good luck." "Don't need it." "Was that another lie?" "Who knows, I am a liar after all. Now hurry up and stop that Exisal before it reaches the others!", I ordered as Keebo nodded and ran in the direction I pointed.

I ready my laser gun as the Exisal in front of me starts sprinting towards me. "I going to tear you into metal scraps you dumb robot!"

Kokichi's POV:

"Kokichi... are you sure we have to do this?....", Kaito yelled. "Y-Yes now hurry or I might die f-from Maki's poison. You c-can't back out now, so hurry u-up will you...", I struggled to speak. "Ok then...."

I watch as the press gets even closer to my body as I start to feel it's presence on my skin. I'm sorry Y/n.... looks like I lied about our promise. See you in the after life, I'll be sure to say hi to D.I.C.E. for you if I can..... goodbye.

"...w---- I thi--- -e's sta----- wake up!" "Re--ly?! -ait I'll get t--- doctors!" Ugh.... my head... it's killing me. What the hell is even happening?

I open my eyes to see a random stranger with three body guards surrounding her. Huh who are these people? I look around the room to see I was in a bed with no windows and just a door.

I looked at myself. I'm still in my D.I.C.E. uniform but there's no blood on it. "Looks like you finally woke up. How do you feel?", the random stranger asked. "My head is killing me.... is this hell or heaven?", I asked as the stranger laughed as I stare at her in confusion.

"You're not dead. Here take some of these, it'll help with your head ache...", the woman said as she handed me pill and some water. I take the pill and swallow the water.