Chapter 9

I hate people. I hate human beings. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. I thought as I watched the other kids play at the orphanage. I was alone.

Things at the orphanage were different from things at school. At school, no one knew what to think of me, they feared me because they don't know anything they can use against me. But at the orphanage, rumors were passed and people knew that I lost my parents, got suspended, and got the cops involved so people automatically thought of me as trash.

"Look she's all by herself again." "Maybe we should talk to her?" "No way. Haven't you heard? She's was a delinquent at her school." "No way... but she looks so nice. Plus if she was a delinquent, than how come she hasn't received treatment like a therapist and stuff?" "She tricked the cops.." "That's ridiculous. How and why would anyone trick the cops?" "I used to live next to the school she went to and walk past it to go to the store. They all say how she's a liar and you can never know what she's thinking."

I stand up and walked to the kids who were talking about me. "You know if you were that interested in me you could've asked", I said with a smile. They look at me in shock. "You know it's not nice to talk behind someones back directly in front of them. That would lose its whole purpose." They just stood there not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry about these two. I'm sure what they said were just rumors." "Oh but they weren't..." "H-huh??" "I beat the hell out of those cops", I said laughing like a child with my arms open wide. "I knew it! The rumors were true..." "Calm down, I'm sure it's just a joke right...." They look at me with fear in there eyes, waiting for me to confirm.

"Who knows after all I'm a liar." I left them and walked away, leaving them speechless. That's right fear me, I don't care. The others will adopt me and I'll get out of this hell hole. l'll be free! As I was walking through the orphanage, I heard sirens coming from cop cars.

I followed the sound to the front of the orphanage and looked through the window, as other kids do the same. I watched as two policemen cuff two people and were walking to the police car. I tried to get a glance at who the people were and then it hit me. Oh no please no.

"Ok children nothing to see here, run along", one of the care takers said as children started to go away from the window. I walk up to the care taker. "Excuse me, miss what happened? Those people looked awfully young..." "They just brought fake ID's and we got suspicious. Don't worry, they'll only be in for a day or two. *Sigh* children these days." I watched as they went into the cop car. Fake ID's.... D.I.C.E.!! "Come on Y/n dinner's ready." "Yay dinner", I say trying my best to act happy and not cry. I look back at the cop car as it drove away.

No. No no no no no no no! Why... Because of you of course. Because of me.... They did this for you. You did this. I did this... You hurt them. I hurt them.... And you told them you thought of them as family. You lied. Liar liar pants on fire. I.. lied? Yes and that's all you'll ever be good for, lying. You lied and hurt them just like everyone else in your life. I didn't mean to! I'm sorry...

"Y/n who are you talking to?" I look up to see Kokichi at the window. "Kokichi why are you here?!" "I'm here to bust you out." "I can't..." "And why not?" "I don't deserve to Kokichi. I got two of the members in trouble. I'll just end up hurting you guys...." "We already broke them out, at least put more faith in us." "But I can't I'll just end up lying again!" "The only one you're lying to is yourself. I saw your face, you belong with us. Now as the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I command you to come with us or we'll kidnap you."

I looked at Kokichi as I heard what he said. Although it seemed playful, you could tell he was serious. "Well looks like I have no choice", I said as I start going out the window. But then I heard a shout behind me.