Chapter 17

It's been so hard... everything... it's really painful. I remember the times I lied to be the good kid. I got bullied but I got through it. Then I snapped and told more lies.... then my parents happened, but I got through that as well. Then I lied to the police and got scent to the orphanage , and lied to everyone there. Lies.... that's all that comes out of my mouth.

But then out of the chaos, D.I.C.E. came also because of a lie that I told which became a rumor that everyone thought was true. They... were the only people that allowed me to say the truth.

But now they're gone... and all I have is Kokichi and my lies. I lied to Kokichi at the being of this killing game and he tried lying to me. I lied throughout this whole killing game, never telling the truth. And then I got hit with the stupid motive, but I still managed to lie a bit.

Lies.... that's all I am. Liar, what a familiar name. Lies are so common that even the "familiar" has the word "liar" in it. If lying it what I must do, than so be it. Allow me be your liar.

*ding dong bing bong* "Uggghhh stupid morning announcement", I groaned as I get out of bed. I look around the room. "Huh?... Where did he go..", I said as I search around the lab.

As I searched around, I see a note on the table which read, "I'm off to the hangar to check on Kaito." So he's at the hangar, I guess I'll go there too. I get dressed and go to the hangar before anyone could see me.

Once I got to the Exisals hangar, I put my hands to my mouth and yelled. "Hey Kokichi! It's Y/n open up!" As I said that the alarm on the Exisals Hangar shut off and opened up, showing Kokichi standing in front of me.

"Geez could you be any louder! Someone could hear you and follow you in", Kokichi scowled. "Well I made sure no one followed me, plus I got Panta and f/d", I said, holding a box of Panta and f/d as we both walk into the Exisals Hangar.

"So how is he?", I asked as I hand him his Panta. "Kaito's fine. He's pretending to be asleep which is stupid since I already know..." "How did you know?", I asked as we both open our drinks. "After he woke up he yelled, "I'm gonna escape out of here!", Kokichi said mimicking Kaito as we both laugh.

"He's definitely not the brightest.... I can't believe were so close...." "Yeah I agree... we can finally put this killing game to an end. Did you bring it?" "Yup right here...", I said as I removed the Panta and f/d bottles from on top of the box, revealing bags full of pink paint.

"Five bags of fake blood made from the paint in Angie's lab and modified in Miu's lab to look and act like real blood. There should be about half a gallon or so in total", I explained as Kokichi took one of the fake blood bags. "And you sure this will fool Maki?", Kokichi said as he put the blood bag back. "Positive. If it fooled the cops before, I don't see why it would stop an assassin", I replied.

"Yeah like remember the time where we faked our deaths!", Kokichi said before he took another sip of his Panta. "How could I forget! They had a funeral and everything haha. They were even about to kill the cops we put the blame on for our death!!", I laughed. "And then they totally got mad at us when we showed up at head quarters unscathed. I mean we had to go back to hiding for a whole day!"

"And remember the parties we'd throw?" "We'd party like there was no tomorrow! But we always ran out of Panta", Kokichi complained. "That's because you'd drink it all. It was crazy how we did so many stupid things and got away with it", I said with a sigh. "I couldn't agree more. Remember the first time we met?" "Are you serious? I remember that like it was yesterday!", I reply back.

Flashback

It was the weekend and I was walking through town, looking for something to do. I planned to go to the mall with the money I had but I just ended up walking around town instead. Just as I was in my head, thinking about what I should eat for lunch, I feel someone bump into me as they walked forward. They turned around and yelled at me.