821-830

Chapter 821 - Demonic Flame Tiger

"Is it really possible?" Autumn Goose muttered doubtfully. Chills crawled down her spine despite the Frost Bone Dragon being so far away, her instincts constantly warning her of the danger.

Every time the Bone Dragon flapped its massive wings, the sounds of explosions rang through the air.

Even a fool could see the difference between the Grand Lord and a mere Great Lord. The two were on entirely different levels.

Shi Feng understood this fact as well.

The Frost Bone Dragon was South Lake City's final Boss. Of course, it wouldn't be an easy opponent.

Fortunately, however, he had two powerful trump cards. They still had a chance of victory.

Moreover, it wouldn't be a major issue if they died. At worst, they would be teleported out of the Abyss Battlefield. They would not suffer the usual death penalties.

Following which, Shi Feng played the dark goldflute, the sweet sound echoing throughout South Lake City.

"Rawr!"

With a roar, a golden magic array appeared before Shi Feng. Suddenly, a massive black tiger leaped out of the array.

The massive tiger stood over four meters tall. Black flames covered its razor-sharp claws, exquisite black armor wrapped around its body. Just by standing there, the tiger's flames increased the surrounding temperature significantly. The ground beneath its feet melted under the scorching heat. The tiger was too hot to approach.

"What's that?!" Everyone was stunned by the sudden appearance of the black, flaming beast.

"It's a Mount, of course." Shi Feng walked up to the giant tiger and rubbed the soft fur on its head. He was quite satisfied with his Mount.

[Demonic Flame Tiger] (Dark-Gold Mount)

Level 40

HP 1,020,000/1,020,000

In the past, the best Mount Shi Feng had ridden was only Fine-Gold rank.

In this life, however, he had obtained a Dark-Gold Mount after killing Noya, a Guardian Boss in the Dark Den.

Mounts were extremely useful to players in field battles, especially a Dark-Gold Mount.

Even a Bronze Mount already possessed certain combat capabilities, assisting players in battle.

After reaching Dark-Gold rank, the Mount was the equivalent of a Chieftain of the same Level. Although a Chieftain might not be anything to a top-tier expert, a Dark-Gold Mount's true power did not lie in its damage dealing abilities. Such a thing was only useful to ordinary players.

The true value of a Dark-Gold Mount lay in its Support Skills.

Having a Dark-Gold Mount was the equivalent of having a player with Support Skills by one's side.

Sure enough, a Dark-Gold Mount's Skills are very powerful. Shi Feng was slightly surprised after he examined the Demonic Flame Tiger's Skill Menu.