1311-1320

Chapter 1311 - Upgrading to Fragmented Legendary Rank

What?! This is the Moon God's Secret Record?! Shi Feng stared at the ancient book in his hands time and again, his heart unable to calm down even after some time. Even his breathing right now had bated.

There were Five Great Alchemy Scriptures in God's Domain.

These Five Great Alchemy Scriptures were like the Holy Bible to Alchemists and were highly sought after. In the past, every Alchemist that had managed to get their hands on these Alchemy Scriptures had become famous individuals in the alchemy world.

Meanwhile, one of the Five Great Alchemy Scriptures was the Moon God's Secret Record. Legend had it that the Moon God had edited it extensively. However, many wars had also been waged between kingdoms and empires because of the Moon God's Secret Record, and it ended up divided and scattered all over God's Domain. Eventually, with the passage of time, the Moon God's Secret Record had disappeared entirely.

Shi Feng had never imagined that he would actually come across the Moon God's Secret Record, and even obtain it, in the Moonlight Courtyard.

Following which, he clicked excitedly to check the Attribute Panel of the Moon God's Secret Record.

-

[Moon God's Secret Record (Volume 1)]

A detailed compilation of the Moon God's experiences and techniques in alchemy. There is a total of three volumes. One can obtain the Moon God's legacy when all three volumes are collected.

-

It's actually split into three volumes? Shi Feng's initially passionate heart cooled down immediately.

However, after giving the matter some thought, he found the situation reasonable. The Moon God's Secret Record had been contested by ancient kingdoms and empires many times before. On the other hand, it had been many years since anyone had set foot into the Moonlight Courtyard. It was clear that the Moon God's Secret Record here did not possess any relation to the ancient wars waged on the continent of God's Domain. The only explanation for there being a copy here was that there wasn't only one Moon God's Secret Record.

Nevertheless, Shi Feng was already very satisfied with this outcome.

Among the three volumes comprising the Moon God's Secret Record, the first volume contained information regarding the various materials in God's Domain. It was like an alchemy encyclopedia.

With this book, players could understand the various properties of alchemy materials and establish a solid foundation for when they were trying to create new recipes.

The reason why Titan City's Research Rooms could aid players in reaching the Master and Grandmaster ranks was mainly because of the wealth of information contained within the rooms. Meanwhile, the research information of the Moon God was most likely not one bit inferior when compared to the alchemy database of Titan City. The Candlelight Trading Firm would have a much easier time nurturing Master Alchemists.

Following which, Shi Feng stored the Moon God's Secret Record and began checking the other items he obtained.

Although Shi Feng had placed all of his attention on Raymond inside the Research Room, before he sprang into action, he had already planned to take away the several items that radiated Divine Might.