1411-1420

Chapter 1411 - Initial Appearance in Empire
Black Dragon City, Underground Arena:
Currently, the street outside the arena was crowded with players. However, the players that could actually enter the facility numbered extremely few.

Players who wished to enter the Underground Arena needed an invitation from the Secret Pavilion or to have passed the qualifiers for the official competition. Everyone else could only stand outside the arena.

Of course, catering to the general public's interest, the Secret Pavilion would also livestream the competition on the large screens outside the Underground Arena, allowing people on the streets to watch the matches. This was a privilege available only to players that had rented the entire Underground Arena.

However, it cost around 15,000 Gold to rent the Underground Arena of an imperial capital for an entire day. Most likely, only the Secret Pavilion was capable of carrying out such a feat. Other superpowers would balk at spending so much money just to host a competition.

Aside from playing on the screens outside the Underground Arena, the livestream of the competition would also be uploaded to the official forums, allowing all players in the Black Dragon Empire to watch it as well. Hence, a player who achieved a good battle record in the competition could definitely become famous throughout the empire.

Meanwhile, the members of Guilds that received an invitation from the Secret Pavilion were currently entering the Underground Arena one after another.

"Quick, look! Those players in that group seem to be from the first-rate Guild Undefeated Dynasty! Their levels are so high! They're all actually above Level 45."

"Look! Those people seem to be Fantasy Shrine's members! The equipment they're using is so good! Every one of them is actually geared with one or two pieces of Epic Equipment!"

The bystanders were stunned by the five first-rate Guilds that were entering the Underground Arena. The weapons and equipment worn by the expert players they normally saw were already plenty amazing. However, now they were looking at the representatives of the five first-rate Guilds whose levels and items surpassed those of expert players by leaps and bounds.

Meanwhile, each of the five first-rate Guilds attending the competition this time had sent between eight and twelve representatives. Even the most inferior piece of equipment these representatives wore was Level 40 Dark-Gold Equipment. As for Epic Weapons and Equipment, although not everybody was equipped with one, each first-rate Guild boasted at least seven or eight. Let alone the ordinary players on the street, even the second-rate Guilds attending the competition were shocked at the robust foundations these first-rate Guilds displayed.

"Snow, is the Guild Leader not here yet?" Zhao Yueru asked as she walked out of the Underground Arena. Currently, she was dressed in a set of dazzling crimson robes and held a blue crystal staff in her hand.

Meanwhile, the instant Zhao Yueru appeared, she immediately attracted the attention of many players on the street. However, while part of the reason why so many players had their attention stolen by her was the contrast between her devilish body and angelic countenance, the greater reason was her personal fame.

Just recently, Zhao Yueru had annihilated the expert team of Corpse Soul all by herself. Meanwhile, Corpse Soul was an infamous Dark Guild in the Black Dragon Empire. The top-tier experts of the Dark Guild were existences that gave the various large Guilds headaches. Many second-rate Guilds, and even first-rate Guilds, had to treat the Dark Guild cautiously.

Yet, due to one of Corpse Soul's experts provoking Zhao Yueru, the latter had annihilated the entire 20-man team said expert belonged to. Enraged by this situation, Corpse Soul had dispatched several of its top-tier experts to assassinate Zhao Yueru. However, not only did those top-tier experts fail to accomplish their mission, but a few of them had even fallen at her hands.