1191-1200

Chapter 1191 - Legacy of the Sea

Shi Feng could not bear to put away the crystal bottle in his hands.

"With this, my problems have been solved."

Previously, he had struggled to figure out a way to transport the Diamond Wood needed to construct advanced speedboats. Diamond Wood could not be stored in a player's bag space. Transporting the wood via Teleportation Magic Arrays would cost enough to choke any Guild.

The only efficient way to transport Diamond Wood was to use a teleportation array to reach a border town and then rely on Transport Carriages to move the wood to another country's border town before transporting it via teleportation array once again. While the cost was still considerably high, one could save more time than transporting the wood via carriage the whole way.

However, the twenty, minor NPC cities Shi Feng had asked the Secret Pavilion for were in several different countries. Moreover, none of them were near the Apocalypse Empire. Even if he relied on Transport Carriages, it would take a very long time for the wood to reach Ocean Viewing Town.

On the other hand, if he relied on maritime transportation, not only could he save a lot of money, but he could also save plenty of time.

-

[One-horned Sailboat] (Small Sailboat, Bronze Rank)

Maximum capacity: 120 people

Durability 900/900

Item storage when liberated: 7,000 bag space slots and 100 non-bag space slots.

Additional Active Skill 1-

Magic Shield: Absorbs up to 1,000,000 damage for 5 minutes.

Cooldown: 15 minutes.

Additional Active Skill 2-

Thunder Cannon: 1,200-yard range. Deals lightning damage to an area of 15*15 yards.

Cooldown: 30 seconds

(Six cannons are currently equipped. Cannons can be replaced.)

Additional Active Skill 3-

Mana Drive: Converts Mana into motion, increasing Movement Speed by 30%. Every 10 Magic Crystals consumed extends duration by 15 minutes.

Cooldown: 10 minutes

Additional Active Skill 4-

Thunder Blast: Deals devastating damage to the area 500*30 yards ahead. Attack includes knockback and paralyzing effects.

Cooldown: 5 minutes

Additional Passive Skill-

Braving the Winds and Waves: When sailing with the wind, Movement Speed increased by 50%. When sailing against the wind, Movement Speed is unaffected.

-

Although the One-horned Sailboat's Attributes were slightly lower than the Hurricane Sailboat's, it was one of the best ships currently available in God's Domain.