891-900

Chapter 891 - Newcomer's Nightmare

Violent Bear's explanation of the daily Battle Point allotment was correct.

However, it had been a petty move from the Secret Pavilion.

It was true that there were a total of 350 slots for the simulation training system this time. It was also true that the training system was a holy ground for rapid improvement. However, to face a decent opponent for a day, one needed at least 100 points. Even so, that was only enough to afford a Half-step Refinement Realm opponent. To obtain 100 points or more each day, one needed to rank within the top 200.

Among the 350 people participating in the training system this time, 200 happened to be the Secret Pavilion's members.

These elites, whom the Secret Pavilion had nurtured, had already displayed relatively high combat standards. Now, they had received over a month's head start in this training system. To put it simply, the members from other Guilds had no chance of claiming any of the top 200 positions.

Meanwhile, those who ranked between 200th and 300th place could only afford to practice every other day.

To newcomers, this was a nightmare.

When they first joined the training system, they ranked below 300. Receiving only 20 points each day, newcomers had to wait for five days to fight a decent opponent. If they did not purchase the 100-point starter pack, they would have to waste even more time to familiarize themselves with the training system's battles.

Individuals could only purchase the starter pack once, and among the ten experts within the starter pack, eight were Half-step Refinement Realm experts, and two were Refinement Realm experts. If newcomers trained with these experts for three days, they could improve their techniques significantly. This way, they could qualify to fight for one of the top 300 rankings. Although joining the top 200 would be difficult, it wasn't entirely impossible.

While the Secret Pavilion's members could face Half-step Refinement Realm experts once a day at the very minimum, members from other Guilds could only face one every other day at best.

As for challenging Refinement Realm experts, that required 200 points. Those in the top 200 only needed to wait two days, while they needed four. As time passed, the difference between both sides would only grow.

"Shi Feng, don't let him trick you! Your starting 100 points are crucial!" the elegantly beautiful Du Xin advised.

Newcomers like them could not contend with Violent Bear. Even those in the Refinement Realm had difficulty defeating the Berserker. After all, Violent Bear had reached the Refinement Realm a long time ago. Experts who had just reached the Refinement Realm could not compare to his physical control.

Although Du Xin did not know which Guild Shi Feng originated from, she knew that even first-rate Guilds' top-tier experts were no match for Violent Bear.

"Kong Haoran, I'm not talking to you right now. I'm offering a sincere invitation to this little brother. I'm sure he isn't a scaredy cat like you are, afraid of challenging me even once. In the end, you can only boast your strength in your little Guild," Violent Bear sneered. Although the man scolded Kong Haoran for his incompetence, his words were meant for Shi Feng. "Little brother, you agree with me, right?