1231-1240

Chapter 1231 - Hidden Reward for the First Kill

"It's over?" Disappointment flashed in Hundred Leaves's eyes when she saw Silent Entropy's fleet turn back.

Originally, she had thought that she could get to understand Shi Feng more through Silent Entropyand the others.

In the end, however, the outcome wasn't what she had hoped for. After watching Shi Feng's battle with Identical Summer's fleet, she ended up with even more questions than before.

"Leaves, your prediction was quite accurate. Fortunately, we didn't intervene. Otherwise, we would've suffered severe losses as well," the cloaked woman said as she watched Shi Feng's departing figure in shock.

Not only had Shi Feng wiped out over half of Identical Summer's fleet by himself, but he had also taken a Small Sailboat from his enemies.

Even in the Sacred Temple, there were only a few people capable of such a feat. When Shi Feng had dodged the crimson arrow, in particular, he had displayed perfect timing and Skill usage. Had his aim with the Skill been off, he would've lost his life then and there.

"Could he be…a Domain Realm expert?" The cloaked woman suddenly thought of this possibility and shuddered.

Domain Realm experts were peak existences even in the Sacred Temple. The Guild would hostan all-day celebration if such an expert joined.

The cloaked woman also knew how fearsome a Domain Realm expert was as she had once fought one.

Despite both parties having the same level and Attributes, the battle had been completely one-sided. She had not even injured her opponentbefore her HP dropped to nothing.

The fact that Shi Feng had kept up with the crimson arrow was already impressive, not to mention counterattacking the arrow with a Skill of his own. Without sufficient understanding and perception of physics, the feat would have been impossible.

She was a Void Realm expert the Sacred Temple had nurtured. Although she had only recently reached the Void Realm, she knew that she was not capable of using a Skill to strike an incoming arrow.

"A Domain Realm expert?"

Hundred Leaves fell into deep thought. She felt both fortunate and frustrated.

If Shi Feng really was a Domain Realm expert, then it would be impossible to kill him with their forces. After all, the previous fight had shown her that Shi Feng was a true monster when it came to Basic Attributes. With both the advantage in Basic Attributes and combat standards, how were they supposed to defeat him?

Currently, there were only two known methods to deal with Domain Realm experts. The first method was to catch the Domain Realm expert in an ambush and supplement the lack of quality combat standards with quantity of experts. However, for this method to work, certain conditions—such as the expert being unable to escape—needed to be met.

The second method was to use a special tool to catch the other party off guard. Similarly, however, certain conditions needed to be met for this to work.

Dealing with Domain Realm experts gave the various superpowers headaches.

Not only were they extremely powerful, but they were also very hard to kill. Hence, the various superpowers normally avoided provoking DomainRealm experts, trying to recruit and befriend them as much as possible.