1321-1330

Chapter 1321 - National Weapon

The three SSS-rank commissions were crucial to Star-Moon Kingdom's upgrade.

If Star-Moon Kingdom were upgraded to an empire, as the kingdom's number one Guild, Zero Wing would rise with it. This developmental method was much easier than contesting with other Guilds for territory.

There were many other benefits to be had when a kingdom upgraded to an empire as well.

One of them was the acquisition of the neutral maps surrounding the kingdom.

God's Domain's neutral maps occupied more area than all of the empires and kingdoms combined. Every one of these neural maps was a high-level area. Many among them were also high-resource maps. Once players reached Level 50, they would gradually migrate to these neutral maps.

Maps above Level 100 were extremely rare in kingdoms. Empires did not fare much better in this regard. Hence, it was only a matter of time before players turned towards neutral maps to continue their development. Meanwhile, when a kingdom upgraded, it would annex these maps, and the new empire would claim the areas. It would then become much easier to level in these maps due to the NPC cities that would emerge.

In the past, every NPC city constructed in a neutral map had a minimum player population of 3,000,000. Among them, the NPC city in the Shallow Hills, one of the neutral maps the Golden Sands Empire had claimed, had reached a player population of over 10,000,000 during its peak. This gave the Epic adventurer Guilds, who completed the SSS-rank commissions, a massive windfall.

This was due to the new cities' Lands. To purchase those Lands, players needed a certain amount of Reputation in the former kingdom or noble status in the new NPC city. It had become impossible for non-native Guilds to purchase the Lands within a short amount of time.

Meanwhile, due to the neutral maps' high-level environment, the new city's Lands had been far more valuable than Lands in cities near low-level maps.

Shi Feng had been planning this since he joined God's Domain in this life.

"Lord Protector, there is a very large variety of commissions available. If you are unsure of which to choose, I can offer a recommendation based on your preference and requirements," the senior administrator suggested after Shi Feng's long moment of silence.

"Thanks for the offer, but I've made my decision. I'll choose the Ancient Orc Empire," Shi Feng said as he pointed to the quest name on the list.

Although Star-Moon Kingdom's past players had known about the three SSS-rank commission quests, no one had known about the quests' contents aside from the player who accepted them.

After carefully reading through the quests' contents, Shi Feng concluded that the Ancient Orc Empire was the easiest among the three. Based on his current abilities, completing the other two would be impossible.

Revenge of the Fallen required him to kill five Fallens that hid within Star-Moon Kingdom.

The Fallen within Star-Moon Kingdom would not be as easy to deal with as Berenwoka. The system wouldn't suppress them. A Fallen at its peak had the strength to destroy an entire city. Moreover, these Fallens hid all over Star-Moon Kingdom. Just finding them would be a difficult task. It was no wonder why nobody had completed the commission in the past.