1471-1480

Chapter 1471 - Mythic Monster's Loot
"Success!"

"We won?"

"We actually killed a Mythic monster!"
Despite their miserable state, when these players looked at the Titan Warrior's corpse, excitement welled within in them. For a moment, they even felt as if they were dreaming.

Even the Snow Rift's gatekeeper had only been a Level 70 Grand Lord. Even so, it was invincible to Cold Wind City's players.

Yet, they had just defeated a monster even more powerful than that gatekeeper. Why wouldn't they be excited?

Shortly after the Titan Warrior's HP reached zero, it collapsed to the ground before transforming into numerous, large particles of light. As the light faded, they revealed many dazzling items.

System: Congratulations! You have obtained the First Kill of the Ancient Shrine Protector. Rewards doubled. Rewarding "Shrine Warrior" title.

After the announcement, the team members' experience bars rapidly increased.

What bountiful EXP! Shi Feng was astonished at how much his experience bar grew. After all, he had already reached Level 58. He needed a tremendous amount of EXP to level up, yet even after it had risen from 95% of Level 58 to Level 59, it continued to increase.

Level 59, 10%... 30%... 60%...

His experience bar only started to slow after it passed 85% of Level 59. It gradually increased until he eventually reached Level 60.

Shi Feng wasn't the only one to experience the sensation. Everyone else had leveled up at least twice. Both Solitary Nine and Dark Madness had reached Level 53, whereas Lifeless Thorn, who had a peak hidden class, had only reached Level 52.

After so many evolutions in God's Domain, a team's EXP distribution had changed. If high-level players attempted to powerlevel low-level players, the newer players would receive a much smaller share of the EXP. Even with this new system in place, the Asura adventurer team members, who were ten levels lower than Shi Feng, still received so much EXP.

However, Shi Feng was more interested in the Titan Warrior's loot and the title from securing the First Kill than he was in the EXP.

Shrine Warrior? Shi Feng then clicked to inspect the title.

[Shrine Warrior]

Grants wielder the Ancient Shrines' favor. Reputation gain increased by 20%, and teleportation fees halved.

It halves teleportation fees and increases Reputation gain by 20%? No wonder so many Guilds had eagerly hunted Ancient Shrines' guardians in the past. Shi Feng was slightly astonished.

In Shi Feng's previous life, Ancient Shrines had been very popular as many players loved to visit Otherworlds. Otherworlds had a lot of money-making potential since they all had their own unique resources. Unfortunately, Ancient Shrines' teleportations fees had been quite high. Not even elite players could afford to teleport to and from Otherworlds frequently.

However, traveling to an Ancient Shrine was typically more troublesome than the teleportation fees.

Although Ancient Shrines had teleportation gates, these teleportation gates only allowed teleportation between a specific Otherworld and the continent of God's Domain. They wouldn't teleport players to specific locations like the local NPC cities. Players couldn't travel to the teleportation gates from the cities' Teleportation Halls, either.