1461-1470

Chapter 1461 - Abyssal Blade Evolves

Only after the system had announced the duel's outcome did the audience react.

"He won, just like that?"

"So fast! I couldn't even see what he did!"

"Is this really a Balanced Mode PvP duel? Why do I feel like that guy is much stronger than Lifeless Thorn?"

Most people weren't surprised by the battle's outcome. After all, both Shi Feng and Lifeless Thorn gave the city's large Guilds headaches. It wasn't surprising to discover that one was stronger than the other. Rather, they were shocked over the battle's process.

After watching the duel, the expert players that had hesitated over joining the Asura adventurer team swore that they would join.

"Just who is this guy?" Despair tore at Thundering Sky's heart as he watched Shi Feng descend from the stage.

He had hoped that even if Lifeless Thorn weren't a match for the Swordsman, the difference between them wouldn't be so great.

However, that clearly wasn't the case.

Even an amateur could tell that Shi Feng and Lifeless Thorn were on completely different levels.

Thundering Sky could already foresee the Asura adventurer team lording over Cold Wind City within a short time. His only choice was to rein in his members, avoiding provoking Asura's members as he bided for time until Hecate arrived. He had no other options.

"The commander is so amazing! I want to see what Wave Heart intends to do now!" Yan Ya and the other Asura members were ecstatic.

They had personally watched as Lifeless Thorn's undefeated legend was shattered, and a new legend was born in Cold Wind City.

Asura could become one of the top adventurer teams in the Ice Crystal World, not to mention becoming Cold Wind City's overlord.

Below the stage, Lifeless Thorn wore a blank look as he resurrected.

"I lost?"

He couldn't help but recall the final scene of the battle. Although Shi Feng had used the opportunity to attack while he had been stunned, he wasn't sure that he could have blocked all ten attacks as they aimed for his blind spots even if he hadn't been dazed. Even with his Adjudication Spears, he would've been lucky to block half of those attacks.

In the end, nothing would've changed. He would've died all the same.

He now realized that, aside from inferior Basic Attributes and combat standards, he didn't even have enough combat experience to stand against Shi Feng. The man had the kind of combat experience that only came from risking one's life in one battle after another.

Taking a few deep breaths, Lifeless Thorn approached Shi Feng.

"I sincerely accept my defeat. I will adhere to my promise and join Asura. However, I'd like to ask you about something. Of course, you may also refuse to answer," Lifeless Thorn said.