911-920

Chapter 911 - Tower of Time

The Twin Towers Kingdom was named such because of its two ancient towers within the kingdom's boundaries.

These ancient towers had existed in God's Domain for a long time; their age could no longer be verified.

Among these two towers, one was the Tower of Time. It was also the Twin Towers Kingdom's sole, large-scale Regional Dungeon. Like the Dungeon in the Stoneclaw Mountains, this Dungeon was set to Asura Mode. However, the Tower of Time's Level was much higher; thus it was more difficult to raid.

Meanwhile, the Tower of Time's fame throughout God's Domain had not only been due to its abundance of Magic Crystals, but its Bosses also had a chance of dropping the Seven Luminaries Crystals.

The Level requirement just to enter the Tower of Time was Level 50.

In the past, when mainstream players had been around Level 50, the Mind Space System had not yet launched in God's Domain. As a result, everyone had treated the Tower of Time like an ordinary Regional Dungeon that produced large quantities of Magic Crystals. Even when people killed the many Bosses inside the Dungeon and obtained the Seven Luminaries Crystal, nobody knew their true value.

The various large Guilds had simply treated as the Seven Luminaries Crystal as a high-end item to use or trade. Only after the Mind Space System launched did everyone realize their blunder. The Guilds that used or traded their Seven Luminaries Crystal had nearly choked to death with anger.

Regional Dungeons all had level limits that prevented anyone below or above a certain Level from entering. When the Mind Space System had been introduced, God's Domain had been operating for over a year. Players' average Level had already been beyond the Tower of Time's limit of Level 70. Hence, it had been practically impossible for Guilds to rely on their main forces to grind the Bosses for Seven Luminaries Crystals.

Meanwhile, when one wanted to enter the Tower of Time, aside from the level requirement, one needed a Space-time Crystal. A single Space-time Crystal could allow 100 players into the Tower of Time. However, only the monsters near the tower dropped the Space-time Crystals, and its drop-rate wasn't very high. This greatly restricted the number of players who could enter the Dungeon.

In this life, before everyone knew the importance of the Tower of Time, Shi Feng intended to take advantage of the situation and grind for Space-time Crystals. Once Zero Wing's core members reached Level 50, they could get a headstart over the other Guilds, raiding the Tower of Time.

After Shi Feng explained his plans for the Guild's expansion to everyone, he continued with notifying everyone about Zero Wing's preparation to nurture a large batch of internal experts.

"Guild Leader, if we try to recruit members now, it will be far less effective than our past recruitment campaigns. After all, nobody knows if White River City will hold off the abyssal monsters. Moreover, even if the magic array holds, it is still extremely dangerous for players to go out to level up. On the off chance that one encounters a high-level abyssal monster, a team-wipe is practically a guarantee. Based on my investigation, a portion of players have already moved to the Black Dragon Empire.

"Moreover, many of our Guild members are worried about this crisis. This really isn't a good time to recruit members. We would be better off holding a mass-recruitment campaign after we secure a foothold in the Black Dragon Empire. It would be more effective to wait."