1131-1140

Chapter 1131 - An Invitation that Cannot be Refused

Why are they here? Shi Feng frowned slightly as he eyed Xie Qiwen and Gan Xingteng, who sat on a sofa and chatted merrily with Xiao Yu.

The White Tiger Dojo was currently Big Dipper's rival.

As Shi Feng walked up to the three people, Xiao Yu took the initiative to welcome him.

"Instructor Shi, you're finally here. Let me introduce you. This is White Tiger Dojo's rising star, Xie Qiwen. As for our other guest, I believe that you've already met. Gan Xingteng has already been appointed the acting Head Instructor of the White Tiger Dojo's branch in Jin Hai City." Xiao Yu introduced the men to Shi Feng.

As Xiao Yu completed the introductions, Xie Qiwen stared at Shi Feng.

Shi Feng currently wore dark-blue sportswear. He appeared extremely young for someone in his position. No matter how Xie Qiwen looked at Shi Feng, the latter looked like any ordinary youth. Shi Feng did not exude the aura that was usually found on martial arts experts. If not for Gan Xingteng providing him with information about Big Dipper beforehand, he would've assumed that Shi Feng was a new student who had recently enrolled to the Big Dipper Dojo.

"Hello, Head Instructor Shi." Xie Qiwen greeted Shi Feng without getting up from his seat. He simply looked at Shi Feng, nodding slightly as he spoke with a courteous tone, "I have heard of HeadInstructor Shi's fame. Sure enough, the rumors were true."

"Hello." Shi Feng gave with a brief, but polite response.

As for Gan Xingteng, he did not bother saying anything to Shi Feng.

In Gan Xingteng's opinion, Shi Feng was simply one of the Big Dipper Group's puppets and did not possess any true ability. The dojo's true master must be the woman he had fought before, Fire Dance. In both strength and reaction capabilities, Fire Dancefar surpassed him. He wouldn't even be surprised if she turned out to be the internal force expert the Big Dipper Group had invited.

Xie Qiwen stood up and turned to look at Xiao Yu before saying, "Chairman Xiao, since we've already told you why we are here, we'll take our leave now. When the time comes, I will welcome your arrival."

Initially, he had waited here to catch a glimpse of Shi Feng.

Now that he had met the man in question and discovered that Shi Feng was exactly as Gan Xingteng had mentioned, he had no reason to stay.

Following which, Xiao Yu sent both Xie Qiwen and Gan Xingteng to the door. He then had Liang Jing send them on their way.

After the duo left, Shi Feng asked, "Chairman Xiao, may I know what business you wish to discuss?"

"The White Tiger Dojo will be holding an opening ceremony in four days, and they have invited you and me to participate. At the same time, the White Tiger Dojo plans to hold a friendly competition during the ceremony and has invited the various training centers and dojos to participate as well. The match will involve teams of three, and participants must be below the age of 20.

"The competition's champion will win one million Credits and an invitation card to the Green God Company's annual auction."