1751-1760

Chapter 1751 - Future Help

Upon hearing Shi Feng's announcement, the hundreds of thousands of players on the street outside Asura's Residence fell silent, every one of them staring at Shi Feng in disbelief.

However, as if some spell had broken, the sounds of cheering echoed down the street a moment later.

"All hail Asura!"

"What?! The Asura adventurer team is so generous?!"

"What a wealthy move!"

"Does Asura plan to unify Cold Wind City?"

The Asura adventurer team's sudden announcement stunned everyone in Cold Wind City. Meanwhile, some players from the various large Guilds, who watched from a distance, gaped in shock.

Solitary Nine, Lifeless Thorn, and Asura's other members gave Shi Feng incredulous looks. They all thought that Shi Feng had gone crazy.

An adventurer team wasn't like a Guild. There were very few restrictions on an adventurer team's members. In fact, some adventurer teams didn't even place a single restriction. They were mostly a large group of players with the same goal.

Meanwhile, the Asura offered particularly valuable benefits, even better than what some Guilds offered their members. With the adventurer team's Contribution Points, one could purchase weapons, equipment, and Basic Combat Techniques. However, the adventurer team had strict conditions for joining. Fortunately, Asura had plenty of experts, so the team had a much easier time gathering resources and developing.

However, Shi Feng's decision would allow every independent player to enjoy Asura's benefits without meeting any of the entry requirements, yet the adventurer team had to pay for these benefits.

"Commander, are we really going through with this?" Yan Ya hurriedly asked Shi Feng.

Even if they were going to acquire Cold Wind City, they had many other methods they could use to do so. There was no need to earn the public's hearts with such a wasteful option.

"Mhm. Here are the details. Publicize them in a moment and inform everyone about what the Adventurer Alliance is," Shi Feng said, nodding. He then some details regarding the Adventurer Alliance he had intended to establish to Yan Ya and the others.

In reality, he had planned to establish an Adventurer Alliance even before he had first visited the Ice Crystal World.

Someone had established an Adventurer Alliance, an organization that would serve independent players, during his previous life. It served as a platform for independent players to purchase better equipment, materials, information, and find companions to quest with. This helped independent players avoid getting taken advantage of by the various large Guilds.

However, when the Adventurer Alliance had first appeared during his previous life, mainstream players on the continent of God's Domain had already reached Level 90. Although setting up the Adventurer Alliance was very costly and would require further investments, the organization would command more influence and strength as it gradually took shape.

In the end, the Adventurer Alliance had become the number one ranking adventurer team throughout God's Domain. It had even become one of God's Domain's apex powers!

God's Domain had many superpowers, but very few could be considered an apex power, every one of which had powerful backgrounds and countless experts. Meanwhile, not even ordinary Super Guilds had dared to provoke the Adventurer Alliance in the past due to its frightening member count. Many of God's Domain's top-ranking apex experts had belonged to the Adventurer Alliance, including Tier 6 God-ranked players.