1711-1720

Chapter 1711 - Blackwater Defeated

When Singular Burial reluctantly collapsed and dropped an icy-blue longbow on the battlefield, the surrounding Blackwater members were dumbfounded and turned to stare at Shi Feng.

A moment ago, Singular Burial had 100% of his HP, yet after one of Shi Feng's attacks, the Ranger had lost it all.

Suddenly, a chilling sensation assaulted Blackwater's members.

If even a Tier 2 player like Singular Burial could not withstand a single hit from Shi Feng, it went without saying Shi Feng could kill Tier 1 players like them with a casual swing of his blade, too.

"Black Flame!" Falling Fire's expression darkened as he glared at Shi Feng.

His combat standard was recognized as one of the best in Blackwater. There were only a handful of people in the Guild that he had to admit were superior. However, despite having such a high combat standard, not even he was confident in keeping up with and blocking the attack Shi Feng had used against Singular Burial.

Shi Feng's attack was simply too fast, but it wasn't just because of his high Attack Speed. Hs neutral response time and physical acceleration were also ridiculously fast.

After heaving a deep sigh, Falling Fire commanded, "Everyone, retreat!"

Due to Shi Feng's display of overwhelming strength, his team members' morale had received a huge boost. Zero Wing's members now fought with more passion and skill than before. In contrast, the morale of Blackwater's members plummeted. Now, this battle's outcome could not be any more obvious. Continuing to fight would only incur more losses for Blackwater.

Hearing Falling Fire's command, Blackwater's members immediately turned away from their opponents and fled in every possible direction. Meanwhile, Aqua Rose and Gentle Snow commanded Zero Wing's members to exploit their victory.

Seeing that things had gone south for Blackwater, Flame Blood did not dare to linger. He summoned twenty Great Lord ranked Evil Demons to buy himself enough time to activate a Teleportation Scroll.

This battle's outcome had truly exceeded his expectations.

He had thought that ten Grand Lord ranked Evil Demons would be more than enough to butcher Zero Wing's forces, but he had never expected the small army to have so many monstrous players.

"Zero Wing! Just you wait! Sooner or later, I will make you pay for this defeat!" Flame Blood revealed a sneer as he watched Zero Wing's members charge towards him.

He was an Evil God's Apostle, not a Guild member. As long as he escaped capture, he'd always have a chance of making a comeback.

Flame Blood sent his twenty Great Lords to stop Zero Wing's members as he activated his Teleportation Scroll.

The Teleportation Scroll to teleport to the Evil God's Temple had a 15-second activation process, which was slightly shorter than a normal Return Scroll. With the power of twenty Great Lords at his side, he could easily buy enough time to get away.

However, when the seventh second ticked by, Flame Blood noticed a slowly approaching figure out of the corner of his eye.

This figure was none other than Shi Feng.

Flame Blood couldn't help his growing anxiety as he watched Shi Feng approach. Although over 200 yards separated the two, Flame Blood felt as if the Grim Reaper itself had set its sights on him.

Faster! I have to get out of here as quickly as possible!

For the first time ever, Flame Blood felt that the Teleportation Scroll's activation time was too long.