851-860

Chapter 851 - Book of Disaster

"So he is Black Flame?"

Hell Fiend began carefully observing Shi Feng as the Swordsman approached him.

Although the general public did not have a clear grasp of Black Flame's strength, practically all experts from Super Guilds knew just how powerful the man was.

Ranked 51st on God's Domain's Experts List.

Although the rankings on this list did not measure the exact strength of an expert, they were still useful as a reference.

Someone ranked 51st on the list was unquestionably an expert who could rank at the top in any Super Guild.

Moreover, the fact that Black Flame had managed to develop an upstart Guild like Zero Wing to its current state showed that he was strong in more than just fighting.

While Hell Fiend and Praying Lotus were observing Shi Feng, Shi Feng was also observing the two.

Whether it was Hell Fiend or Praying Lotus, both of them had been very famous experts in the past. It was especially true for Hell Fiend. During the initial stages of God's Domain, he had already become an Adjudicator of King's Return.

The title of Adjudicator was not just for show. It represented King's Return's apex combat power. Even the weakest Adjudicator was a Void Realm expert. In addition, there was also an age restriction.

Candidates for Adjudicator could not be over 30. In other words, no one over 30 years old could take part in the exam to become an Adjudicator.

Hell Fiend had managed to become one at such a young age. Ten years later, he had even become a Tier 6 Mage God that everybody knew of.

As for the female Oracle, Praying Lotus, she was similarly very amazing.

Although she could not compare to Hell Fiend, she had similarly been promoted into one of King's Return's Adjudicators a year or so later. In the end, she had even become a Tier 5 Red Priest. Her combat power back then had reached the peak of Tier 5. She had been an existence that countless experts looked up to.

Shi Feng had never imagined that the two people looking to talk to him would be them.

"What business do you have with me?" Shi Feng asked in a deep tone as he looked at Hell Fiend. "You can't be trying to get me to give up on the trade, right?"

"Actually, we are. The reason we've come looking for you this time is indeed to have you give up on that exchange. If you give up now, our previous agreement will still take effect." Hell Fiend nodded. He then took out a tattered old book from his bag. Smiling confidently, he said, "You can take a look at this thing here. If you are not willing to give up on the exchange, it won't be the Falcon Legion taking action the next time. Instead, I'll make use of this item. You don't wish to see any accidents happening to the Stone Forest Town that you've arduously developed, right?"

This ancient book was very old. There didn't seem to be anything special about it. Its cover had long since been ruined. However, if one tried hard enough, one could still make out the faint words written on the book's cover.

Abyss Summoning!

The instant Shi Feng saw these words, his heart involuntarily shook.