1211-1220

Chapter 1211 - Soul Water

In the first-floor hall of the Candlelight Trading Firm…

Due to the Exotic Stamina Potion's recent launch, not only had the Candlelight Trading firm become the most popular place in White River City, but it had also become a holy land for Lifestyle players.

Every day, a large number of Lifestyle players visited the Candlelight Trading Firm to take its entry test.

Among the kingdom's trading firms, the Candlelight Trading Firm employed the most Lifestyle players. In addition, it was the only place that had the Basic Meditation Room.

Everyone had thought little of the Basic MeditationRoom when it had first appeared. However, shortly after, a large group of Advanced Lifestyle players had suddenly emerged in the Candlelight Trading Firm. Even if they didn't acknowledge that the Basic Meditation Room had anything to do with it, it was difficult to deny the truth. How else would they explain the sudden addition of so many Advanced Lifestyle players in the Candlelight Trading Firm?

Lifestyle players' status rose with each passing day. Advanced Lifestyle players, in particular, enjoyed generous benefits. As long as one worked hard, their income could even rival that of expert players. They could easily live without having to worry about food and clothing. If they reached the Master rank, even owning a mansion and luxury cars were within reach.

To become Master Lifestyle players, joining the Candlelight Trading Firm was undeniably the best option.

"So, this is the Candlelight Trading Firm? Seems like a pretty nice place."

As a large group of independent Lifestyle players lined up by the first-floor hall's staircase, awaiting their turn to be tested, a female player in dark gray robes entered the trading firm and nonchalantly commented.

This female player was none other than Silent Wonder, whom Shi Feng had invited to work for the Candlelight Trading Firm.

Silent Wonder's comment instantly attracted many Lifestyle players' attention as they all turned to look at her.

Very quickly, they noticed the Advanced Alchemist's Insignia on Silent Wonder's chest. Moreover, her level was frighteningly high, at Level 42. Not even many experts had such a high level.

However, despite her level and alchemist rank, the waiting Lifestyle players glared at her contemptuously.

At this moment, an Advanced Enchanter close to Silent Wonder said, "You must have come here from another kingdom, right? If you wish to join the Candlelight Trading Firm, you need to queue up for the test."

"Even Advanced classes need to take the test to join this place?" Silent Wonder asked the Advanced Enchanter standing in the long queue.

The various Guilds were all in desperate need of Advanced Lifestyle players. Practically every Guild treated their Advanced Lifestyle players like their own children.

If an Advanced lifestyle player stated their intention to join a Guild, plenty of Guilds would welcome them with open arms, not force them to take a test.

"Of course. There are at least five Advanced Lifestyle players ahead of me right now," the Advanced Enchanter said as he rolled his eyes. "This is the Candlelight Trading Firm. It isn't like your average Guild. From I've heard, several Advanced Lifestyle players had failed Candlelight's test and had to retake it three times before they managed to pass."