1291-1300

Chapter 1291 - Death Group

So, you secretly applied for the qualifiers, knowing that you wouldn't be chosen as a representative? Xie Qiwen's expression darkened as he glared at You Ziping on Platform No.14. You really are a resilient bastard.

Xie Qiwen knew that You Ziping was chasing after Jiang Tianyuan's daughter, Jiang Mengyun. Originally, he had planned to cause some trouble for You Ziping, forcing the boy to retreat.

However, he hadn't expected You Ziping to disregard his kindness, much less join the competition without approval.

Following which, Xie Qiwen sent Gu Chen, Yu Yiqing, and Liao Huajie a message. The contents were simple: cripple You Ziping and prevent him from continuing in the fighting world.

Hopefully, you don't disqualify too quickly. Xie Qiwen sneered as he looked at You Ziping.

He had to admit that You Ziping was quite lucky. Among the White Tiger Dojo's three representatives, none were assigned to Platform No. 14.

If he wished to take You Ziping out, he had to wait until the boy won the elimination round. As long as You Ziping won in the elimination round, he would be easy to deal with.

Although this was only a friendly competition, injuries were common in any fighting competition. For an elite like Gu Chen, accidentally crippling You Ziping in a fight would be a piece of cake. Even if You Ziping could recover, a mere disciple with no background wouldn't be able to afford the treatment.

Suddenly, Gan Xingteng approached Xie Qiwen, respectfully handing his superior a folder.

"Boss, here's the detailed report on the dojos and training centers' representatives that you asked for."

"Good job."

Xie Qiwen nodded, casually browsing through the information.

He was responsible for handling the occupation of the six cities. This was the first important task the White Tiger Dojo had assigned him. Naturally, his performance had to be flawless. Although he didn't expect anyone from the six cities to defeat his dojo's representatives, he had Gang Xingteng investigate any noteworthy opponents.

Among the six cities, there were only three noteworthy opponents: the Martial Heaven Dojo, White Cloud Dojo, and Big Dipper Dojo. Among the three, the Martial Heaven Dojo and White Cloud Dojo deserved the most attention. After all, these two were considerably famous in the past. Only, their fame had fallen considerably since then. However, they were still capable of nurturing national fighters once every few years.

The martial arts master, Lei Bao, was the only reason the Big Dipper Dojo was considered a worthy foe. They also had Fire Dance, who was suspected of being a martial arts master as well. With these two masters, the Big Dipper Dojo might have some hidden trump cards.

As Xie Qiwen read through the files, however, he noticed a familiar name—You Ziping!

Moreover, You Ziping was representing the Big Dipper Dojo.

Seeing this, Xie Qiwen was momentarily stunned. He was utterly dumbfounded by You Ziping's foolishness.

Had You Ziping joined the competition as an individual, the youth would retain his identity as a White Tiger Dojo intermediate disciple. If that were the case, he couldn't do anything too drastic against the youth. After all, Jiang Tianyuan was watching.