1251-1260

Chapter 1251 - Treasure Appears

"Everyone has passed their trials already?" Shi Feng could not help his growing excitement as he gazed at the Inferior Legendary Treasure Chest before him.

Even in his previous life, he had never heard of an Inferior Legendary Treasure Chest.

Initially, he had expected conquering the Treasure Chest to take a long time. After all, the trial inside the Treasure Chest wasn't easy to clear. Clearing it with enough people would be even more difficult.

I wonder what kind of items are inside? It'd be great if a Fragmented Legendary Weapon appeared. The Guild could give birth to another peak expert.

In God's Domain, weapons provided a much higher boost to a player's combat power than equipment.

Take Fire Dance for example. Although she was only a Refinement Realm expert, with Thousand Transformations' abilities, she had a high chance of defeating Void Realm experts of the same level.

Please let there be several items inside!

Shi Feng suppressed his excitement as he activated Divine Providence. He then activated the Treasure Chest.

The Inferior Legendary Treasure Chest's loading bar began to fill slowly. It took much longer than opening an Epic Treasure Chest.

Five seconds… Ten seconds… Fifteen seconds…

Fire Dance, who stood beside Shi Feng, struggled to settle her nerves as she watched the loading bar.

After 20 seconds, a clear "click" resounded throughout the room. Immediately, both Shi Feng and Fire Dance held their breath as they watched the lid open, a myriad of colors slipping through the gaps. The Treasure Chest also radiated an aura that weighed on Shi Feng. As for Fire Dance, she had unconsciously taken a step backward.

What an intense feeling! Shi Feng was inwardly surprised.

If the Shop were not strengthened by magic arrays, both the dazzling light and the powerful aura would attract everyone's attention in Stormwind Town.

As the lights gradually dissipated, the items inside the Treasure Chest were revealed.

When Shi Feng and Fire Dance saw the Treasure Chest's contents, however, they were flabbergasted.

The Inferior Legendary Treasure Chest only contained two items. There was nothing else. One of these items was an exquisite, black and white cape, while the other was a design. There were fewer items inside the Treasure Chest than they had expected.

Normally, a Treasure Chest had between three and five items, yet this one only had two. This was even after Shi Feng had activated Divine Providence…

It seems it really is unrealistic to ask for two Fragmented Legendary items from an InferiorLegendary Treasure Chest. However, these two items are an impressive bounty, Shi Feng thought, smiling as he picked up the items for inspection.

-

[Nightwalker's Cape] (Fragmented Legendary Rank, Cape)