1121-1130

Chapter 1121 - Inferior Legendary Treasure Chest

As Endless Scars slowly walked up to Shi Feng, she sized up the man carefully. Although she couldn't see Shi Feng's appearance due to the Black Cloak, curiosity filled her eyes.

Shi Feng similarly observed Endless Scars, one of God's Domain's legendary figures in the past.

The woman had clear, bright eyes, curved eyebrows, and thick eyelashes. A hint of pink colored her pristine, white jade skin. Her thin, soft lips were as mesmerizing as a ruby. As she revealed a hint of a smile, she could captivate any player. Shi Feng had to admit that even Gentle Snow, who everyone called a Goddess, fell short comparedto Endless Scars.

"Guild Leader, that beauty seems interested in you," Blackie said, snickering softly.

Instead of responding, Shi Feng rolled his eyes.

Although others might strive for a beauty like Endless Scars' attention, Shi Feng knew how costly it was.

He knew all too well what kind of person Endless Scars was.

Although she wore an interested expression, looking like a little girl who had just found a new toy, her thoughts were as pure as everyone assumed. It was no different than her attitude towards Breeze Wine.

"If Miss Endless wants to ask why we changed our plans so abruptly, I believe you have already figured that out after seeing those five Special Lifeforms. It's not that we want to back out of our transaction; we're just powerless to help. If Miss Endless doesn't have any other matters to discuss, we will take our leave." Shi Feng took the initiative to bid the woman farewell.

Although he did not know what lay inside the Fallen Ark that could tempt the Midnight Tea Party, he no longer wanted to associate with the adventurer team.

"Please, wait. I wish to represent the Midnight Tea Party in thanking you. If not for your command to flee, we would be dead by now. Here are 1,000 Magic Crystals. Take them as a thank you gift, and let's part as friends," Endless Scars said. She then retrieved a gray gemstone bag and handed it to Shi Feng.

Every Midnight Tea Party member was stunned.

What was going on here?

Not only hadn't Endless Scars questioned Shi Feng's intentions, but she also gave him 1,000 Magic Crystals as a sign of gratitude. She was insane!

"This beautiful big sister is simply too rich!" When Violet Cloud saw the cloth bag of 1,000 Magic Crystals, even she wanted to volunteer to become Endless Scars's little sister.

Even large Guilds would hesitate before giving away 1,000 Magic Crystals, yet Endless Scars did so without blinking.

Although Shi Feng wanted to say something, Endless Scars quickly followed up by saying softly, "Although our transaction has failed, I'd like to conduct another trade. We'll enter the Fallen Ark together and split the items thirty-seventy. How about it?"

Endless Scars's offer shocked every player present.

"Miss Endless, you saw the monsters guarding the entrance. At this stage of the game, we have no chance against them." Shi Feng could not understand what was going through Endless Scars's mind. Those five Special Lifeforms were no laughing matter. Even he was not confident in taking them down.