1081-1090

Chapter 1081 - Sword's Orbit Breakthrough

When the fourteen attacks landed simultaneously on the same spot on the sealing barrier, ripples propagated through the barrier like it was water, with the point of attack as the epicenter. Even Nine Kills, who was in a separate dimension, felt the ground underfoot vibrating strongly.

"How is this possible?!" Nine Kills stared at Shi Feng, an incredulous look on his face.

Previously, Shi Feng's attacks did not even garner a single reaction from the barrier. Yet, now, he was able to elicit such an effect just by increasing the number of attacks?

"Could it be…"

Suddenly, Nine Kills thought of a possibility.

Strength stacking?!

However, this feat was easier said than done. One had to grasp the timing of their attacks perfectly in addition to landing their attacks accurately on the same location. Such precise control was impossible for an ordinary expert.

Of course, for an expert of Shi Feng's caliber, merging the Strength of two sources into one was not a big problem—however, doing so with three sources was.

This was like how some people were capable of easily multitasking two jobs at once but faced much greater difficulty when they tried handling three.

There were techniques available for coping with such problems. However, such specialized techniques were generally not taught to outsiders. Precious few people could actually learn them.

Thinking up to this point, Nine Kills could not help but breathe out a sigh of relief.

Shi Feng's Strength was indeed very strong. However, even if he stacked two sources of Strength together, the Tier 4 standard would still be way out of his reach.

With Shi Feng's current Strength, he would need to combine three or four sources of Strength to break the barrier. Moreover, assuming he had not learned any special techniques, combining three or four sources of Strength would only be a dream for him. Even if he eventually managed to figure out the trick of it, he would need a considerable amount of time to do so. By then, the power of the Magic Barrier Stones would've long since been exhausted.

And the war over Stone Forest Town would've definitely ended already.

Great! It is effective as expected! Shi Feng did not fall into disappointment when he saw the ripples on the barrier. On the contrary, an excited expression had appeared on his face. He immediately resumed his assault on the barrier.

Nine Kills thought Shi Feng was trying to combine the destructive power of his attacks to destroy the barrier. In reality, however, that was not the case.

During his battle with Nine Kills, Shi Feng had continuously used Sword's Orbit to defend himself. Along with the increase of his Strength and speed, he had honed his mastery of Sword's Orbit.

Previously, after activating Heavenly Dragon's Power, Shi Feng had no trouble sending Nine Kills flying and his body planting into a wall despite the Shadow Dancer having activated Shadow Possession. While part of this outcome was due to the massive boost in Strength the Berserk Skill provided him with, the main reason was Nine Kills's attack having landed on one of Sword's Orbit's intersecting points.