871-780

Chapter 871 - The Ring of Legends' Restlessness

As the Silver Dragon's HP reached a critical low, Shi Feng turned and fled from the Dragon.

Shi Feng even activated Windwalk, transforming into a blur as he dashed through the thick forest.

Dragons should not be provoked. Even with the suppression from an extremely powerful magic array, they were still terrifying creatures when they went berserk.

Shi Feng understood that, with the golden magic array's suppression, the Silver Dragon was as powerful as a Level 50, Tier 3 Great Lord.

However, Dragons were not normal monsters. Dragons were even higher on the food chainthan Fallen Angels. Based on Shi Feng's estimations, the Silver Dragon would reach at least Tier 4 after going berserk.

A Level 50, Tier 4 monster was not something current players could contend with. Owl's 100-man team would, at the very least, have to consist fully of Tier 2 players to stand any chance against the monster.

Although Shi Feng had stood roughly 400 yards away from the Silver Dragon, he had felt the danger he was in. Hence, he fled desperately, distancing himself from the Dragon.

When Shi Feng was over 500 yards away, the Silver Dragon bellowed angrily.

"Damnable ants! You dare to ruin my plans! I'll blast you all into oblivion!"

As if he had predicted the Dragon's next move, White Night shouted to his team as the Silver Dragon's voice echoed through the valley, "Everyone, retreat from the Boss's sides! Frozen Dream, prepare to use the Tier 3 Magic Scroll!"

A beautiful, white-robed Level 39 female Elementalist standing a short distance from White Night nodded to the Ranger's command. She then retrieved a deep-blue Magic Scroll from her bag. The instant she revealed this Magic Scroll, the surrounding Mana surged towards the item.

After its threat, the Silver Dragon's wings shook. The golden chains around its body shattered instantly. Following which, the Silver Dragon's body darkened to a pitch-black. A short moment later, the layer of darkness on the Dragon's body flowed like liquid into the now-empty lake.

The creepy black liquid had a metallic luster. As the liquid slid from the Silver Dragon's body, it caused the surrounding Mana to grow violent and transform into Demonic Energy.

The Silver Dragon abruptly fell to the ground and lost consciousness. However, as it fell asleep, its HP began to recover at a rate visible to the naked eye.

"This is the main objective! Remove the magic array! Everyone, be careful of that thing!" White Night's mouth curled into a smile as he commanded his team to surround the pool of black liquid. "Frozen Dream, get ready!"

Although Frozen Dream did not know what was about to happen, she did not hesitate to unfurl the blue Magic Scroll and chant the incantation inside it.

An aqua-blue magic array formed beneath the Elementalist's feet as Mana rapidly collected around her staff. The power she exuded was no weaker than a Great Lord.

In the next moment, the black liquid formed into 101 black-armored, human warriors. These warriors' height and weapons varied, with some wielding swords and others wielding spears. There were also some who wielded crossbows, short bows, and longbows. Their Tiers were also different.