Shot 42

Hey dears!

Thank you for your precious votes and comments. It means a lot ❤️

This is a very long part with 7.2K words. Read and enjoy!
.
.
.

Swara's pov:

"Jaan, aren't you ready yet?", I heard Sanskar's voice. I quickly brushed my hair down and put the brush on the dressing table.

"2 minutes, Sanskar.", I said while taking the kajal pen. I drew the line on the lower waterlines of my eyes.

"Jaan, I am gonna make a call. You come after getting ready.", Sanskar said behind me. I saw his reflection on the mirror and nodded my head. He left the room. I placed the pen down and took the perfume bottle.

I sprinkled little perfume on my outfit and then placed it back on it's place. I checked myself once in the mirror, I am wearing a olive green shirt dress which is reaching just below my knees. I then walked to the small study table on the corner of the room and took my bag.

I smiled being happy to go to college.

It's been a week since Sanskar has agreed to try to talk to his parents normally. We are still in Maheshwari mansion. I pleaded Sanskar to let me go to college after that day. He didn't agree instantly though. He remained in home with me as I strictly told him 'no office for a week'. The next day, he left with Aman telling that he had to talk to his detectives about the accident. In result, they got no clue about the person who failed the car brakes.

And after lot of pleadings, Sanskar let me go to college after putting some conditions. That are he would only drop me and pick me up from the college, I should not go anywhere outside the college, two guards will be standing outside of my college in disguise, if anything happens I should call him and them immediately and also in college, I should always be with my friends, even if I go to library or washroom, I should go with Riya or Aarohi. He also told my friends about the incident and gave them his and the guards' contact numbers. Now I am suffering not only with Sanskar's protective behaviour but also of my friends'.

Agreeing to these conditions, I started going to college on last Thursday. And today is Tuesday, Sanskar is going back to his office. He didn't get off the stitches till now (I though on Saturday changed his bandage roll into a small bandaid just covering his stitch) but today after my college, we planned to go and meet the doctor.

In this week, some things have changed between Sanskar and my in-laws. He no longer talk to them in his cold tone. Though he didn't get unite with them, he started answering their questions like a normal son. But still, he didn't make any conversation with them willingly. I should appreciate that he is trying this seriously.

On the other hand, Sasu Mom and Ram dad (he asked me to call him Dad like Sanskar) are very happy with this change. They are already in cloud nine. So I am thinking where they will be when he actually talk to them caringly. I am eagerly waiting for that moment.

I shook my head with a smile while climbing down the stairs. Not everyone is happy in Maheshwari family about me going to college. Especially the witch! But she has no say in the matter. She went on total silent mode, just giving some pathetic glares in my way. And the next one is ofcourse the mother-in-law of the witch. They are just jealous. I ignore them totally.

Adarsh Bhai and Bhabhi are in their own world, they have no issues with me as same as Dadi and Dp uncle. But they blessed me genuinely when I took their blessings on the first day of college. Laksh would pass me polite smiles whenever he see me in the dining room or outside.

While my Sasu Mom has totally became awesome. She actually treats me as a child going back to school. She would come in the morning to wake me up with coffee. Then again after sometime, she would come and check if I am ready, telling me that breakfast is ready that I should come to eat and go to college on time. She also pack me a box of food (my college time is till 1.30 p.m. only) for me to eat in the morning break telling it is unhealthy to eat canteen snacks. I just laughed and hugged her tightly when she told it on the first day. I saw an astonished look on Sanskar's face when he witnessed the moment. Sasu Mom though broke the hug instantly while making annoyed faces. I giggled at her cuteness.