Shot 26

This Chapter is dedicated to eeniexmeenie ~~ A Very Happy Birthday to you dear ❤️ Love you loads ❤️❤️❤️

.
.
.
.
.

Swara's pov

Who is hammering on my head?

Aahh!! God save me, someone is trying to kill me. It's paining a lot. What is happening? Who is that?

Shona, open your eyes. You can save yourself.

I tried to open my eyes but my head is paining, I scrunched my eyebrows and held my head in my hands trying to lessen my head pain by pressing it. I opened my eyes little and find no one is there hammering my head.

I frowned in confusion seeing myself lying on bed in our room and also seeing the sunlight peeping out of the closed curtains. Is it already morning? How come I came in our room? I couldn't remember anything coming here. I looked down at myself and saw myself in pyjamas. I don't remember changing my dress. I don't even remember what happened last night.

Where is my husband?

I looked around the room to find Sanskar as he is not in bed. Every morning, I used to wake up seeing his either sleeping face or his staring face at me. I don't hear any sound from washroom also, where is he gone?

I took my phone which is on the night lamp table while holding my head with one hand, trying to suppress my unbearable pain. It was the phone Sanskar has gifted me after our marriage. He bought me a latest iphone -  a very costly one - when we went shopping on our marriage day evening. Though I protested saying I don't need an expensive phone he replied to me that all his money is mine to spend and he is earning just for me, only me. That moment brought a small smile on my lips despite my heavy headache.

When I unlocked my phone, my eyes widened seeing the time, it is half past twelve in afternoon. Sh!t how could I sleep this much? What happened last night? Why am I not remembering anything?

I tried to remember the happenings of last night. I last remembered my encounter with that Chipkali Aliya and then going to drink something following the waiter. God, I will forget only if I was drunk. It means I was drunk last night. That not so innocent waiter has gave me some alcohol drink. How dare he!

I closed my eyes and got some faint flashes of last night. I tried to recollect the memories. I remembered how I thought there was earthquake and wanted to find my boyfriend to save people. I felt my cheek turning hot in embarrassment thinking how stupid I have behaved. Then I remember meeting with Aliya and Ragini, they both manipulated me to tell the media. I clutched my fist tightly remembering how I humiliated Gadodias' infront of everyone.

Oh God, I being drunk embarrassed myself infront of everyone. Media people and the guests would have thought SM has married a stupid girl. How could I do that all?

I heard door opening sound and turned quickly expecting to see my husband but instead I saw Kamala Maa holding a tray having cup with saucer.

"Swara beti, you woke up? I came to check before an hour but you were sleeping. How are you feeling now?"

She asked gently, walking towards my bed. I shook my head.

"I'm feeling terrible, my head is literally exploding. Kamala Maa, Where is Sanskar?"

I asked her desperately, not caring about my head ache now. I embarrassed him, I should talk to him and apologize. I am still trying to remember everything happened. I remembered him defending me infront of the people and also his possessive hold.