Epilogue II

Swara's pov:

"Sanskar! Come fast."

I called annoyedly while holding my big bump within my hands, huffing and pouting, sitting on the bed. It's the beginning of my ninth month, I couldn't do anything difficult. I was easily exhausted. Even if I climbed down or up the stairs, I would pant like a dog. But everyone in the family was helping me, caring for me, making me feel at ease.

This Sanskar has gone inside the washroom before fifteen minutes and till now he is not coming out. I have to get ready fast before everyone comes.

"Knock knock!"

Someone chirped from outside without knocking the door. I giggled knowing who that is.

"You can come in, Ishu.", I answered loudly.

Laksh and Ishita got married ten days ago. They are a newly married couple and they are now living with us. Sasu Mom and Dad didn't want to send them to Maheshwari mansion where they have to live alone without anyone, so they asked them to shift with us. Ishita was more than happy so Laksh also agreed.

"You both are not romancing, right?", She asked again, making me laugh. Once, she entered the room when we were kissing so from then she always asks this question.

"Yeah yeah. You can come sweetie!"

She opened the door and peeked her head inside. After seeing I was sitting on the bed alone, she grinned and entered the room. She was wearing a beautiful golden colored lehenga looking pretty.

"You haven't started getting ready yet?", She asked while walking towards me with a glass of juice.

"Your Jiju hasn't come out yet, then how would I?", I said while taking the juice and began drinking it to suppress my growing hunger. I had a mini breakfast sometime before but now I am already hungry.

"Jaan, it's just like ten to fifteen minutes and you are blaming me?"

I turned to the closet door and saw him coming out after bath, wearing a t-shirt which was sticking to his skin making his packs and muscles visible and his sweatpants. His wet locks had been spread out on his forehead making him look hot. I stared at him and stopped drinking as I could clearly intake his aftershave and cologne.

Now it's not the time, Shona! I heard my good mind's weak voice, even though she knew I couldn't help it.

Time can go to hell. He is all yours, Shona! My bad mind smirked, making me oggle my husband.

"Um hm!"

I came to my senses hearing Ishita's throat clearing sound. I turned to her and saw her looking at me with a teasing glint in her eyes. Heat rushed into my cheeks.

"Jiju, why are you wearing casuals? You should have worn the sherwani Suju Chachi has bought, right?"

She asked in her teasing tone, though she knew the reason.

"Ishu, I can't help her wearing sherwani."

Sanskar said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. Till now, he reached me and stood beside me, while putting an arm around my shoulder much to my relief. I slightly leaned myself onto his side and continued drinking my juice.

Ishita chuckled, "I know, I know. You should help with your Jaan bath, right? But Jiju, if so na, you should have taken her when you went to bathe. You could have saved both time and water, you could have gotten time for your romance too."

She smirked at Sanskar. Who did she tease? My Shameless dragon! Did he any less?

"You see Ishu, I am going to do that anyways. Time doesn't matter to me when it comes to my Jaan. I would give all my time to her, I don't care."