Shot 24

God!!!

I so hate these parties...

Yeah, I always hated these rich parties. Cause, here everyone will be so arrogant filled with ego and money. They just know how to flaunt their richness and status. Or they will smile fakely for namesake.

Before, I have attended some business parties which will be very boring. I barely socialise with anyone. When my so called parents busy in talking to business associates and Ragini flirt with rich boys, I'd just sit on any corner table chatting with my friends in phone.

I sighed.

It's been an hour and half after we met with the great Maheshwari family. But I'm feeling like I have been in this party for many many hours. Sanskar has introduced me to some important business partners and many people came and congratulated us. My lips are nearly paining for having to smile politely at everyone whoever came to wish us or talk to us.

My legs are started aching little, from walking around.

But I enjoyed it too, except for meeting with other people. I and Sanskar have danced for like twenty minutes with other couples which I so loved and felt all shy and happy. I chatted with my friends about anything and everything we had gone through in the past few days.

Maheshwari family would give those scary stares here and there but I ignored them while Mr. And Mrs. Gadodia would glare at me everytime, making me annoyed. I was no longer afraid of them cause I know I can face them. And moreover they won't and can't do anything to me. Sharma family is also here. They came to us and congratulated us but no one is having happy face or fake smile. They were just glaring at us. I don't fear them as long as Sanskar is beside me. They all mingled with other people but they don't enjoy like others.

"Sweetheart, Are you okay?", I heard his soft voice which instantly brought a smile on my lips and those stupid butterflies in my stomach.

"Yes, I am alright Sanskar.", I looked upto him, into his brown orbs which never once failed to amaze me.

"Are you tired or something? Don't lie, cause I can see it through your face."

His arms gripped my biceps softly on either sides, his eyes searching my face. I gave him a soft smile.

"Sanskar, I am not tired. It's just I am not a party person, I haven't met these many people in this short time. So I am feeling little annoyed"

I said pulling a bad face which made him chuckle. His hand made it's way to my cheek, cupping it gently.

"It's okay. You will get used to it, Jaan."

I nodded my head, rolling my eyes.

He chuckled again, "Why don't you go to your friends or Karan? You can have fun."

I made a pout to his suggestion. Though his idea is great, I want to be with him.

"But what about you?", I asked innocently which made him smile.

"I will have to talk to many more associates, from which you will get more bore. So I will join you after all talks. Ok?"

He asked, his eyebrows little raised. It's true, if I talk to any more business people, I will go mad.

I nodded my head simply, "Ok, Sanskar."

I was about to turn to go, but stopped seeing something. Or more like someone.

My mouth parted little seeing a girl entering the party venue. She is looking little elder to me but she's looking beautiful like a model. She's wearing a red saree with a strapless red blouse. Her saree is transparent, showing off her perfect curvy body. She's wearing make-up and bright red lipstick on her lips which is looking like blood.