Shot 10

"Jaan, look at me"

I turned her to me cupping her face... She stared at me...

"Has that Chudail did anything to you?"

I asked softly but I am holding my inner anger... I saw Shona's eyes tearing up...

What the hell that bitch has done to My Jaan?

"Jaan, tell me dear"

I asked her softly caressing her cheek with my thumb... She instantly hugged me placing her head on my chest... I got worried as she cried while Karan too gave me the same look...

"Hey doll.. stop crying... What did that Chudail do to you?"

Karan asked her gritting his teeth in anger for Ragini... Shona sniffed and breaks the hug looking at me and then Karan... She again looked at me while I wiped her tears softly...

"Boyfriend and Bhai..!! That Chudail, She is so bad and ugly girl... I don't like her, she is always scolding me.!"

She complained like a child while I got angry...

"When did she scold you? And for what?"

I asked calmly, not wanting to make her afraid...

"Always... She scolds me always, boyfriend... She never left a chance... And Mumma and Papa are too supporting her... I always think her as my sister, but she is not thinking like that of me..! She doesn't like if I get happy... She broke my phone also which you had brought for me, when she saw that I have an expensive phone than her own...

You know what? That Ragini don't like me coming near You... When you supported me that day in pooja room, She has scolded me and hurted me with her words saying that I don't deserve you as You are very big millionaire... She warned me not to come near you... Today when she saw you hugging me, She got furious... She is thinking that I am trapping you by doing disgusting plans, I have told her many times that I hadn't done anything like that but she is not believing me... She's just giving me disgusting look, I feel so hurt seeing that... I know I don't deserve you, boyfriend but I haven't done anything to trap you... Why couldn't she understand that!"

She said everything in her drunken tone... I tightened my fist more in fury... That Bitch! How dare she influence my Jaan like this? When She herself is a disgusting creature, she is making my Jaan hurting with her look...

And Shona, why she is believing her words?

I grabbed her face in my palms soft yet in a firm grip while she jerked and looked at me with her big doe eyes...

"Jaan, You are the most beautiful and kind hearted girl and a precious gem... You deserve more than everything in this world... Just don't believe that Chudail's talks, She is the cheapest disgusting girl who don't deserve to be ur sister..!"

I told her in my deep tone while she stared at me silently... Then she giggled loudly making my grip loosen...

"Awwww..! I Love you, boyfriend!!!"

She said throwing her arms around my torso... My heart literally missed a beat hearing her... Love??? Is she really love me? Or Is she just blabbering in her drunken state?

I don't have belief in this love and all... Well, She might have told this in her inebriated state... But Why am I feeling so happy to hear from her?

I came to my sense as Karan shouts beside me...

"How dare that Chudail to hurt my sister? I am not going to leave her..! She will regret for hurting my doll"

Ofcourse..! I will make her pay and regret for hurting My Jaan... I won't leave her easily... I gritted my teeth in anger...