Shot 18

"Jaan, stop right there!!"

"Nahhh!! Catch me if you can, Mr. Maheshwari!"

I shouted as Sanskar ran behind me. I laughed and ran fast. But It's not a beach, What is it then?

I stopped in my tracks being baffled and looked around. It was the most beautiful place I have ever known. I am standing in the small sand pathway in a big field, which is filled with millions and millions of flower plants... That too looking so breathtaking, beautiful and colourful.

Aweing at the sight, my mouth dropped down, my eyes widened and my heart jumped in joy. God!! Where am I?

I turned, collide with my man's hard chest, his arm went around my waist while his face looked down at my eyes.

"Caught you!"

He whispered taking my breath away. The mild setting sun rays are falling in his angelic face, making him look more handsome. His eyes glint with happiness and love. Oh My God! Is this dream?

Whatever it is, I just don't want it to end forever and ever!!!

I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I Love you, Sanskar!"

There it is, Oh My God! I love him... yes, indeed I love him.. I love him so much..

His eyes instantly expressed his happiness on hearing my confession.

He moved his face more closer and there was just an inch between our lips.

I stared at his eyes and then my gaze went to his lips. Then again I looked at him who is doing the same thing, gazing my lips. I know this is the moment!

I closed my eyes in anticipation, telling him to kiss me already. The cool air ruffled my hair strands making it fall on face. Gently, rubbing them away, he tugged my strands behind my ears. His thumb slowly caressing my cheek, I felt all the fire works inside me but I didn't open my eyes.

Just then, his lips brushed mine a little making my heart jolt. I shivered in his arms and I felt his lips curving against mine. I opened my eyes little to see the teasing glint, playing on his eyes.

Then he kissed me. Kissed me slowly, caringly and lovingly. It was so gentle that I felt I am gonna die there. Waahh!!

I let my one hand to reach his rough cheek which is having little stubble, caressing it with my soft palm, I responded, kissing him back with all my love. Aww! It felt so surreal! I wanted my life to stop right there.

Breaking the kiss, I waited for him to reply. I want to hear that he's also loving me. I waited and waited. He just stared at me with his intense eyes.

And when he was about to open his mouth, I felt so anxious and excited.

I jerked up instantly hearing loud music sound, I roamed my eyes to find where the sound is coming from. There the phone is ringing. I quickly put it on silent and again tossed it in the dashboard of the car. Wait! Car?

I instantly realised that I have been dreaming and I was asleep before. I saw myself sitting on the passenger seat which is totally pulled back for better lying. I turned to other side and saw Him! Sanskar! He is lying by his side on the driver seat which is stretched as mine, facing me and he is sleeping peacefully. I saw his one hand is spread out, which is placed on my stomach.

Oh My goodness! We fell asleep in his car, last night. I remembered that we had started after one hour from the beach. But I didn't know when I fell asleep. I quickly turned around and saw that the sun is not arise yet but it is going to arise very soon.