Shot 3

Morning

Sun rays peeps through the curtains and fell inside the room... The room is looking so elegant and luxury with royal touch...

Swara furrowed her eyebrows getting irritated of the sun rays falling on her face... She twisted and turned in the bed still closing her eyes, trying to escape from the sun... She felt the mattress is so soft beneath her and even the pillow is like heaven... She frowned as her bed isn't this much soft...

She sat up holding her head... She felt like someone is hammering her head with rod... She pressed her forehead and opened her eyes to find a different new surrounding instead of her room... She frowned and looked around to find if it's familiar for her? She instantly got panicked realising that it is not any familiar... Where is she? What happened yesterday?

She tried thinking a lot... But she haven't remembered anything... She remembered that she got drunk with her friends and danced with them... After that she don't know anything...

"What happened after that? Where I am? Where are my friends? Have someone kidnapped me? Oh God..! Noo..!", Swara murmured and jumped from the bed... Her eyes widened and she looks down... She find herself wearing a black shirt which is almost above her knee... She shivered thinking of the possibilities and felt like crying... But before that, the room door opened...

She looked up fearfully and saw a Man coming inside talking in phone... He cut the call as soon as his eyes fell on her... Swara gulped hardly and stepped back...

"Sweetheart, You woke up?", Sanskar asked softly...

"Who... Who.. are you? Wh.. where am I?", Swara asked stammering still moving back... She is really afraid seeing the Man who is looking devilishly handsome yet more scary... She find him more intimidating with his dark brown eyes... She could guess how rich he is, with his super elegant business suit...

Sanskar smiled shaking his head and walks to her... Swara instantly shouts stopping him...

"Stop right there... Who are you? Have you kidnapped me? What do you want? Where am I? Did you do anything with me? Where are my friends?", Swara asked while tears welled up in her eyes...

"Hey Calm down, Sweetheart..! I know you might have forgot everything which happened last night..!", Sanskar said softly... Swara looks at him baffled...

"What happened?", She asked panicked...

"It's a long long story... By the way, I am your boyfriend... You only accepted me last night, So you don't need to be afraid of me..!", Sanskar said winking at her... Swara gets freezed in shock...

"What are you saying? You are lying... I won't believe you..!", Swara said looking at him...

"I am not lying, Shona..!", Sanskar said making her eyes go wide...

"How did you know my name? That name is only known by my..."

"Your friends and your mother but she won't call you with that... And that name is given by your birth father... Right?", Sanskar asked raising his eyebrow...

Swara's face went pale in shock... At that time, a phone ringed bringing her back to sense...

"Your phone is ringing..!", Sanskar said pointing the night lamp beside the bed... Swara quickly looks at it...

"It is not my phone... Who are you? Why are you doing this? Is this ur shirt which I am wearing? Why am I wearing it? Have you done anything with me?", Swara asked while tears fell down from her eyes... Sanskar shook his head and comes near her... Swara gets afraid and moved back but she got clashed with a wall...