Shot 22

As we reached the stairs and began stepping down, Sanskar clenched his fist. I frowned and looked down lazily.

My eyes instantly widened in shock seeing who are all standing there in the entrance of the hall. I quickly looked towards Sanskar's face which has turned hard now.

Standing there are Aman, three police officers, Ragini, Mrs. Gadodia and Vinay Sharma.

They all looked up to us titling their necks as we stepping down slowly. Ragini and her Mom are glaring at me deadly while Vinay's face is of fury.

Noo..

What do they want now?

Why did they come here?

Ofcourse, to take me! My inner voice screamed at me.

I felt tensed and tightened my grip on Sanskar's elbow. He stopped in the step feeling my grip and turned to me.

"Jaan, I am here na. They can't do anything. Don't worry!"

He told softly while I nodded my head slowly while my heart is speeding inside.

My eyes went back to the people who are standing downstairs. Sanskar begins stepping down, while I stepped down along with him.

Shona, why are you fearing now? There is no need, they're nothing to you remember!!

And You are married! They can't do anything to you. Sanskar won't let anything happen!

So cool down..!

My mind retorted inside which somehow encouraged me. Yes! Why should I be afraid of them?

We reached down and walked to them, standing little distance away infront of them. All the while, everyone's eyes are focused on us.

I met my so called not so mother's gaze. I glared at her gathering all my courage, which made her grit her teeth.

I wonder how it is still not broken, seeing her putting much pressure. Poor teeth!

Suddenly my mind created the image of her face without any teeth which made me want to laugh. But seeing the situation, I think it's better to keep my mouth from laughing.

"Good Afternoon, Sir", one of the police officers greeted him.

Afternoon?

I looked at the clock and saw the time is half passed one.

Sanskar nodded his head curtly and turned to Aman who is standing with nervous expression.

"What did I tell you, Aman?", He asked coldly, while I frowned. His face went pale.

"Um Sorry Sir, I told them clearly but the officers insisted to meet you", he tell bowing his head like always, not able to meet his cold gaze.

My eyes went to others who are watching silently, some having anger. My eyes narrowed on Ragini who is staring at something. I followed her gaze and clenched my fist. I saw Sanskar hasn't buttoned his shirt.

How dare she stare at my husband?

Didn't she have her own? Oh, he is in jail. But still she doesn't have rights to stare at My Man!

I clenched my fist hard which is yelling at me silently to punch her.

I felt Sanskar looked down at me as my grip tightened on his elbow. I didn't look at him as my glare is focused on Ragini. He followed my gaze and narrowed his eyes infinitesimally.

She quickly averted her gaze upon seeing us. Good for her! If she again look at him na, I would have plucked out her eyes.

Huh!