Shot 30

Swara's pov:

"What does he want now?", Sanskar snapped at the servant who is standing in our room door. The servant's face turned pale seeing his coldness.

This arrogant dragon! What does he think of himself? How could he talk to someone like this?

"Um.. Ji! He.. He asked you both to come down to meet the village people."

He stammered, while his legs are literally trembling.

"We are not coming. Tell him that", He told annoyedly.

I clutched my fist and walked to the door.

"Bhai, tell him we will be there in five minutes. Thank you.", I told him politely with a smile. He gave me a nervous nod and left from there quickly. Sanskar turned to look at me while I glared at him.

He was about to tell something but I showed my palm stopping him.

"Sanskar, if you don't want to come then it's okay. I am going, you be here and live your workaholic life hugging your laptop."

I said in stern tone, trying to use his cold voice. His eyes blazed fire, his jaws clenched. Wow, is it working?

"What did you say?", He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Better you should consult a doctor for your ears. Your hearing power is very low these days.", I said sarcastically making his eyes open bit wide.

"Don't be stupid. You are not going anywhere.", He told and walked to the bed where his big dabba aka the laptop and the small dabba aka the phone are waiting for his attention.

"Who are you to say that I can't go? It's my own choice. I am going, bye!", I shouted and quickly ran out of the room. I giggled after coming out. I know he will be on his toes after me. Aww, my cute sweet dragon! He can't be without me.

I walked on the granite tiles of the corridor hugging my torso with my arms. Here, the climate is cool and chilly. I should wear some thick clothes.

We both reached the village before three hours. Everyone was waiting for us and worried a bit concerning our late arrival. I don't know if they truly are worried except my own family i.e. Mom, Dad, Karan Bhai and Kritika, I cared less about others. We explained how our car got punctured and we took the bus ride here. All were surprised hearing that.

Ofcourse, they would! The great SM in Bus?!!

I giggled thinking how he was tensed during the whole bus ride. Like he was in some enemy's place and he should be ready if anyone come to attack us. But I enjoyed the whole ride happily.

We got network in the mobile on reaching near the village. He instantly called Aman and asked him to get the car for us. It was just ten more minutes to reach the centre of village where the bus will leave us but Aman came and stopped our bus in the middle like he ordered, creating a scene! Everyone in the bus and outside the bus was looking us like some kind of alien while we shifted from the bus to the car. Gosh!!! SM and his ways!

After that, we reached the home in ten minutes of car ride. Is the home beautiful? Nah! It was beyond beautiful and breathtaking.

It is not a Mansion but a big old traditional house in the village. The house is fully built with teak wood and is in the centre of the valley and grass with trees and plants surrounding it. I was jaw dropped seeing it's beauty.

After explaining ourselves, we reached the room alloted for us while servants brought our bags. Sanskar was in his irritated cold mode because of the bus ride. So, as soon as we came to the room he went inside the washroom to fresh up himself. He got changed and sat on the bed taking his two dabbas going into his business mode.