Shot 12

Thank you everyone who have voted and commented... It really means a lot..❤️
.
.
.

Swara's pov

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and sighed... There is only two more hours for the marriage of my so called sister...

After she ran to her room because of haldi, Doctor arrived to check her... He informed that haldi has some unknown acid which caused her burnt skin... Everyone is shocked including me... In that moment, I hate Sanskar more than anything... How could he think of something like that?

But Doctor has assured that it is of small dose so it wouldn't affect her skin much... Mostly Ragini's neck and left cheek is burnt and having red marks like rashes... He said it will take a month to get rid of those marks... He gave medicines and left... I sighed thanking God that nothing big has happened... Or else I won't forgive Him ever in my life...

Maheshwari's are concerned about Ragini, actually I can tell it as fake concern but more care for their status... They offered to postpone the marriage but my greedy family and Ragini insisted that marriage should happen today only... So they accepted it and my father called the best beauticians to hide the burnt marks of neck and cheek... I witnessed that Dirty Laksh is giving disgusting looks towards my sister and fuming... I can say he dislike her face now, and I felt more disgusted of him... He just want Ragini for her beauty and attitude...

So again, the marriage arrangements have started... I didn't see Sanskar, the bad man after that... And I feel relieved not seeing him... I don't want to see him, I thought stubbornly... But My heart is earning to look at him and it has been eight hours since I have seen him... I don't know why but I miss him..!

God..! I have turned bipolar, One side I hate him and don't want to be anywhere near him but other side, I want to be with him, so near him that my heart wish the scene should change to this morning where I felt so protected and comforted being in his arms hugging him tightly...

I sighed sufferingly... I feel so messed up for having double thoughts... My good and bad mind are in battle opposing and supporting Sanskar... And I don't know to which side I should have be in...

I brushed my long hairs which I have curled at the bottom near my waist... I have got ready fully in a gorgeous dark pink lehenga which Mom has brought for the marriage... It is fully hugging my body, fitted perfectly showing my lean figure... I wore other ornaments that My Mom has handed over to me along with the lehenga... She just doesn't want others to think that other Gadodia daughter is a ugly one and it would surely hurt their so called status...

I never felt this much suffocated ever in my life... I just love simple life and my parents to care for me genuinely... But not this, that they are showing fake love and care to me only for their status but in real, they think me as a burden and unwanted... The feeling of being unwanted is the worst feeling and I am feeling that worst feeling now...

I may be dolled up like a pretty girl, like my parents wanted me to... But I don't feel happy or pretty looking at me in the mirror... This is all fake and I feel so alone and incomplete... I don't want this life, I don't want to be here facing all the fake people who all are greedy, just loving their status and money... I have my family yet I feel like an orphan... I would be more pleased if I were an orphan, atleast in that I would have had a free life and could do what I desire... I wouldn't be controlled by anyone and feeling worst feelings...

I saw my reflection and realised that my eyes are having tears... The thought that I have no one is making me feel bitter... And missing Him is doing no good to me... Karan Bhai is also not here making me feel more depressed...