Shot-8

Swara's pov

I am standing right infront of my cupboard, hell confused thinking what to wear... Well, I mostly don't care about the outfit that much... But now, as I am going to "The So called Bachelor's party Of My Great Sister and Her Stupid Would be", I think I have to wear something nice... I haven't bring my party clothes with me as I have no idea about it...

If I wear anything simple out of party, Ragini would give disgusted look and snap at me for coming to her party as her sister... Well, she won't care about me but her status... It causes a usual pain in my heart but I have used to it now... I don't want to spoil her party so I have to chose a nice outfit... Last time, when I went to my first and last party where my bad luck happened and lead me met with HIM, Riya was the one who've chosen my outfit...

Thinking of that night, My mind and heart starts wander around Him...! I remembered how he saved me from those goons, how he took care of me and how I have confessed that he would be my boyfriend... My Heart fluttered thinking of the kiss we have shared... The died down butterflies appeared inside and my cheeks tinted thinking how I boldly took the initiative...

"Goddd..! I am the biggest Stupid out there.!!"

I sighed ignoring my thoughts about the kiss... It's been almost two days that I have met him... Yes, After that night when he pecked my forehead and wished me good night, I haven't seen him... I was curious to know where is he... It's not like that I've missed him...

"Don't lie... You miss him so much"

Here comes my bad mind who always threw the truth like cold water... But my good mind came to my defense...

"No Shona... You haven't missed him... It's just that he always behind you to annoy you... As you are free now, you feel like you miss him... Nothing much"

I smiled mentally patting my good mind... I thought to ask Karan Bhai, but I stopped myself thinking why should I care... But He disclosed me that he has gone for important business work... I was happy thinking finally I can be free but deep inside I felt low... I don't know why, But I just don't want to find it too..! Till now, he didn't return which gives me weird feelings inside...

Yesterday morning, We went to a village temple for pooja... Sanskar was not there, but Karan bhai was with me the full day... I have enjoyed a lot with him... Today I have nothing to do... And at afternoon, Ragini told me that we are having party at some hotel pub... I deny instantly as I have nothing there to enjoy... I don't even have my friends with me... But Ragini ordered me to come or else everyone would ask for the reason... I sighed and agreed, what else options I have...

So Now I am having only one hour to get ready but still I find no outfit to wear...

Great..! Very Great..!!!

I think God has heard me because I heard a knock on my door and I went to open it to find My Mom standing there with a box in her hands...

"I knew it, You would be like this only"

My Mom told giving irritated expression... I frowned looking at her... Why is she irritated now?

When did she not irritate looking at you? My inner mind snapped...

"What happened, Mom?"

I asked gently thinking not to show my hurt... She placed the box in my hands more like pushing it...

"Wear this for the party... Don't embarrass us there... Behave well, And don't annoy your sister... It's her party, Remember?"

She asked passing me glares... Seriously what I have done to make her hate me this much? I thought I am her own daughter but here is she, caring for the step daughter more than her own blood...