Shot 25

Swara's pov

I frowned and opened my eyes to see many people are standing in front of us with cameras and mikes. And they are all asking something, but I couldn't clearly understand.

Shona, Focus!

I narrowed my eyes and cleared my mind to hear what they are asking.

"Mam, is there any problem?"

"What is happening here?"

"Mrs. SM, we got a call saying that you want to tell us something."

"Mam, who is the woman holding you?"

"We saw that she was like shouting at you. Is there any problem?"

"Mam, what do you want to tell us?"

God, these many questions at the same time. My mind is gonna burst.

Before I could open my mouth, I felt the grip on my arm softening.

"No problem at all, nothing is happening here. We were just talking. She is my daughter only."

Mrs. Gadodia told politely with a smile. I clenched my fist.

"No, she is not my mother."

I shouted at her. She looked at me, her eyes turning red in anger but still her smile is there. As I glare at her, I could feel flashes on our faces.

"Shona baby, we should talk in private."

She smiled at me. God! What happened to this loudspeaker?

Why is she acting like this?

"No, I don't want to talk to you. Can't you understand that? I hate you!"

I shouted at her and snatched my arm away from her. I stumbled, the land is shaking beneath me.

Earthquake!

Sh!t I should inform them.

I turned to the media people. But before I could open my mouth, I felt a hard grip around my elbow. I turned and saw the fuming loudspeaker.

"Swara, stop your stupidness. They are media people, so come with me alone."

She muttered in a low tone. She is only stupid. Why couldn't she understand that I don't want to talk to her?

"Mam, what is the problem? Is she really your mother?"

Someone asked from the crowd of media people.

"I am saying that I am her mother.", Shomi Gadodia told in an angry tone, looking at them. I got fed up.

"Stop it!!!"

I shouted loudly losing all my pretty patience, bringing everyone's attention to me. Loudspeaker glared at me, like she is warning me.

"Just stop it.!"

I slurred, stumbling bit. But I steadied myself. The media people started talking to themselves. I couldn't hear what they are whispering to eachother. But one word caught my ears.

"Oh god! Mrs. SM is drunk!"

My eyes widened in shock. How could they accuse me like this? I would never drink in my life.

I pouted to myself and then glared at the person who told me I am drunk.

"Hey you!"

I called him, pointing my finger at him. He looked at me raising his eyebrow. Attitude huh! How dare he?