Shot 33

Hey lovelies!

Hope I am not much late.

First, I want to say how much happy I am. Thank you each and everyone for your support 🥰❤️ Your comments made my day including the direct messages. I was overwhelmed seeing your love for my book and writing!🥺🤧 I can't describe my happiness!!! Hearty Thanks to everyone who are supporting me. I will always be grateful for you! Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading :)
.
.
.
.
.

Swara's pov:

"Why Jaan? You are just hiding everything from me.", He said again looking directly into my eyes. Oh God, why I feel like he is talking about something else here. Is he telling about my drunk confession?

I took a breath trying to calm my anxiety. I unwrapped my arms and took a step back from him.

"Why should I tell you?", I asked him back. He frowned.

"What are you saying, Jaan?", He asked, I know he is annoyed that I moved away from him.

"I am speaking the truth. Why should I tell you everything when you are the one not telling me anything?", I asked him. He stared at me.

"You haven't talked to me properly for the past few days. Then how would I tell you Sanskar?", I asked him emotionally. He didn't say anything.

I gathered all my courage to say this.

"I remember what all I have done when I was drunk that day including my confession.", I said looking everywhere but him.

"I know!"

I felt like my breath stopped. I instantly looked at him and saw him looking at me sharply with his intense gaze. He knows?

"Wh.. what?", I asked bewildered. His gaze didn't move away from mine. He is standing coolly, just looking at me.

"I know that you remember everything. So do you have anything more to tell which you have hid from me?", His voice is potent mixed with hidden anger, I can feel it.

I just stood unmoved. I don't know what to do? These many days he knew that I have lied.

Shona, how stupid you were!

"You forgot that I know you well, Jaan!", He said while crossing his arms over his chest. I felt like a criminal standing infront of the interrogating officer.

I bowed down my head, being not able to look into his accusing eyes. Instantly I saw his feet stepping near me and felt his fingers gripping my chin. He made me look up bit harshly but not in the way of hurting me.

I stopped breathing for a second seeing his eyes blazing fire. Oh God, the dragon is awakened!

"Jaan, I've told you not to bow infront of me ever!", He said in his calm cold tone. His face is so close to mine with his breath falling on my upper lip and his brown fiercing orbs looking into mine. My eyes became teary.

"Sanskar.. I'm-"

"You know I really believed you for a second when you lied trusting that you wouldn't lie to me. But later, I know you are lying.", He said cutting me in middle, I pressed my lips preventing a sob. What have I done? I broke his trust.

"Why Jaan?", He asked leaving my chin from his grip, creating distance between our faces. I breathed trying to collect my voice.

"I was.. I was afraid, Sanskar", My voice trembled. He clenched his fist.