Epilogue

Hello lovelies!

Here we go with the epilogue. Thank you for all your support through the book ❤️❤️❤️

New Readers! ( Who are reading after completion) Special thanks to you all! Please make sure you vote for all the chapters, it really would mean a lot for me and my book 🤗 And tell me how you much you liked the book at the end! Thank you ❤️

Happy Reading :)

.
.
.

Swara's pov:

"Aman, What the f--k you have got me as a phone? It got broken just in the first throw. Even my last phone got broken in the second throw."

I heard Sanskar's shouting voice from our room as I stood inside the closet, putting on my dress for the day. I chuckled silently.

He deserved it totally!

It was his eighth new dabba in the past six months of my pregnancy. I didn't know why, but whenever I see him with that dabba when I call him for help or when I am talking to him, I will get this extreme fury inside me. I just wanted to get rid of that somehow.

For the first three months, I haven't get any violent thoughts like throwing it, I would just scold him and argue with him which would end up with him apologizing to me and consoling me.

But from my fourth month, I couldn't control my anger, I just started throwing it away. It wouldn't broke if my anger was in average level, but if it was in peak, it will break easily into pieces.

I even threw away his big dabba (that is his laptop) two times. Though I try to feel bad for them sometime, I couldn't. I felt like it is totally right. His dabba was the first enemy of me in this world. I loathed it with all my heart.

I always feel this utmost satisfaction whenever I see the dabba on the floor in broken pieces and died. It was my dream for many months which just got fulfilled in my pregnancy. Yay!

Poor Aman! He was the one suffering with Sanskar's scoldings for not getting him the best dabba which can't be broken by his pregnant wife.

In this, my both good and bad minds were on the same side. They supported me totally!

I looked at my reflection on the full length mirror of our closet and grinned. I am wearing a loose pale pink dress which is reaching below my knees with butterfly sleeves. My hands automatically moved to my baby bump.

Nah! Babies bump!

Yes, I am carrying twins. Just like Sanjay said on that day.

Two babies are living inside my tummy. Many times I have wondered how my baby tummy is carrying two babies?!

God only knows!

My Doctor has revealed about the twins at the end of my first trimester. Everyone was beyond happy. Sanskar was on cloud nine! Even I was so happy but I was afraid too. I am not that mature to handle babies let alone bring them up. But Sanskar and Sasu Mom made me understand that I can do it and also told me they will be with me always. So I was relieved and happy!

I am excited that I will have two babies to play with! I won't be bored anymore, not even a single minute.

I hope I will be a good mother to my babies!

I smiled caressing my tummy, "I can't wait to see you both!"

I brought up my palm which was on my stomach and kissed it.