Shot 4

Hey dears..!

A Big Thank you for all your precious votes and comments... It really means a lot...

Keep Supporting ❤️

As I am late to update, I have wrote a long part with 4.9K words... Enjoy..🤗

...............................

Sanskar's pov

I stopped my BMW at MM which is my own Home but I never felt like that... I don't have any interest to live with them so I just left when I started my own business... I feel comfortable in my own home which I bought from my own hardwork... I thought not to come here because My Mom just ordered me to come... I don't like it and I confirmed that I should not come but My Girl changed my whole thought.

Thinking about Her, brings a smile on my lips... I don't even know how many times I have smiled today? It won't last long but still it is a very big thing for me... My mind is always roaming around her thoughts... I know she would come here in evening, so I left her in morning... Yaar, she was so scared in morning... I really don't like the feeling that she is afraid of me... I have to handle my doll carefully... I know she is so precious and I would protect her with all my life...

As she is related to this marriage, I know I would attend all the Marriage functions of My brother and her so called sister... I can't wait to see her... She would be horrified seeing me here... I smirked and came out of the car as my guard opened the door for me...

As soon as I came out, the paparazzis surrounded me and starts taking pictures which I hate the most... They always wanted to know about my private life and I hate it that I have no privacy because of them... They are in every place wherever I go..! I just stood giving cold glances... My Mom finds that as a perfect timing to come to me...

"Awww..! Sanskar beta, You came... Mom missed you so much darling", She said with a dramatic emotional tone and hugged me... A Show off..!!!

I just hugged her back little and greeted her rudely but maintained a calm face, without showing anything to paparazzis who are looking at us like Hawk looking at it's prey... I know this function would be the headline of all the channels tomorrow... My father accompanied my Badepapa and Brother came towards me and gave a formal hug... Yaar..! I really regret coming here now... I am feeling frustrated of this fakeness... But I know after seeing My Girl, I won't regret for coming..!

I entered inside the Mansion getting away from paparazzis... I roamed my eyes around the hall to know if My Shona is here... She hasn't come till now... I make my way to upstairs to my room where I had been from my birth... Still it is the same like I had left it... I want to make some calls and moreover I am not interested in this functions and all...

I was standing in my balcony busy in a call when my eyes fell on My Angel... My breath hitched in my throat seeing her and I am sure I had missed a beat... She is looking beautifully beautiful... I just want to crush her in my arms taking her in a hug... She is standing distance away while My family is welcoming her family and taking pictures... Aww..! My Baby is totally like me, she also doesn't have any interest to give poses... I cut the call and started admiring her... I chuckled seeing her making bad faces seeing everything...

Everyone left inside while she sighed in relief and takes slow steps holding her lehenga in her fists trying not to fall down... She is looking like a cute doll and driving me crazy with her cuteness...

Uff..! Sanskar..!! You are so whipped..!!!

I went inside my room and took my blazer... After adjusting my coat, I went out to see My Girl who is the only reason for me coming here... I stepped down the stairs while seeing Her as she is walking to her mother with a plate... I stood in a corner admiring her ignoring everyone who are trying to talk to me... She is looking at her sister who is sitting on the floor bed laughing for something my Mom told while a girl is putting Mehendi on her hand...