Shot 21

I can't believe this is happening!!!

Oh my god!

I kinda escaped from the jail permanently. Sanskar has got me out of there. I can't ever get more happiness and relief like I've got when I saw Sanskar today morning. I literally felt like I got my breath back.

Like Karan Bhai told, it is indeed an happy day.

I got out of my personal hell and got rid of the so called cruel family.

I got a new family. Karan Bhai, Mithra Mom and Manish Dad who accepted me into their family with open arms and warm smile.

And most importantly I am going to get married to the man I love..!!!

Isn't it amazing?

Yep, Indeed an amazing day. I just want to jump in happiness. But I can't do that now, cause I've been wearing a saree now.

Sanskar has already bought our marriage dress which is I am wearing now. Mom has made me wear the elegant blue saree which is his favourite colour, with simple yet beautiful works. She made me wear some expensive jewels which are ofcourse bought by Him. I was so astonished thinking how much they might have cost him. I fixed it in my mind to question him later.

She then made my hair and let it loose with the curls in the end. And also put some make up. She is so expect in this. I gasped when I look at my reflection in the mirror after I got ready.

More than me, she was jumping in joy telling me how much pretty I am looking. I hugged her and told how grateful I am.

She is indeed a lovely woman. She may be dramatic but that's what make her more cute.

When I broke the hug, she announced how she was lucky to get a daughter and also make her ready for her marriage. She was excited like it was her dream come true. I giggled watching her. She pecked my forehead and also put kajal behind my ears telling no evil should fell on me.

She then made me sit on the bed and went to get ready. She was ready in like fifteen minutes. She looked beautiful in her magenta colour saree.

"Ok, now it's time to show you to your would be..! They might be waiting for us. I am sure that my boy is going to be flat seeing you..!", She grinned proudly. My cheeks warmed hearing her words. Suddenly I felt I don't want to see him as I am feeling shy..!

But the big side of me want to go to him like now itself..!

She held my hand in a soft grip while I smiled and walked out with her. She loves and cares for Sanskar like he is her son.

I really wonder how could she be the relative of those bad Maheshwaris'..?

We stepped down the stairs and walked on the hallway to the living hall. All the while, she was asking me questions like what are my favourites, what would I like to do and about my college and friends.

I told her everything with a hint of excitement and enthusiasm as she wanted to know about me, which made my heart swell that she care for me.

We entered the living hall to see Sanskar, Karan Bhai and Dad are sitting on the sofas discussing something, may be business. They are all ready in their outfits.

They all looked up on hearing Mom's sound. Sanskar's eyes instantly fell on me, making my heart to speed. His eyes lit up with little surprise, admiration and passion. I pressed my lips tightly and my cheeks warmed up seeing him staring me awaking the butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

I took a look at his outfit which is a suit. He is wearing a black suit with blue shirt tucking inside matching with my saree.

Aw..! Isn't he looking handsome? That word can't describe how he is. I can't take my gaze off My Man who is more handsome and hot.